First Day

I wake up as the plane lands and grab my bags and dog while Austin leads me to the car.
Me: *huge breath* Feels good to be back in the

Austin: No doubt are you ready to meet the boss?

Me: Not really I'm kinda nervous but Hunter seems like a good boss.

Austin: *chuckle* You don't the half of it c'mon we have a performance center to drive to.
During the drive I spent most of the ride admiring the area while Ace stuck his head out of the window once we reached Austin led me inside.

Austin: We're here follow me to the rings and bring Ace.
I followed him in and took a few looks around to make sure I don't get lost. As we reached the rings I spotted Hunter and walked up.

Me: Good morning sir.

Hunter: Morning Yn, follow me to my office so we can talk business. Also nice dog

Me: Yes sir and thanks
After following him for two minutes we reached his office and entered.

Hunter: Have a seat
I sit and Ace does the same as Hunter she slid me a clipboard with my contract on it.
Hunter: I'm offering you $500 thousand a year and giving you full creative control but every now and then we can give you a story line and you have to pay for your own medical bills, although we will pay for your travel how does that sound?

Me: I accept.

Hunter: Pleasure doing business with you now head to the ring and show our lead trainer Matt Bloom what you can do. I'll take Ace off your hands tho, if you don't mind.

Me: Yes sir I hand back over Ace's leash and walk to the rings. I spot Matt watching a fight and walked over.
Me: Hello sir Mr hunter told me that you wanted too see my abilities?

Matt: Ah yes you must be Yn sure hop in the rig and Yn call me Matt,Keith come over for a sec.

Keith: Hey Matt who's this?

Matt: This is Yn or Saint, new recruit from New Japan I wanna see how he fares against the you in the ring.

Keith: Hey I knew I recognized you, we can talk later let's get in the ring. After me and Keith entered the ring
Matt: Begin Bloom shouted from the outside
We began circling each other and enter a collar elbow tie up in which I escape from and drop kick him before we both got back up. He punched me in the ribs making me kneel and started doing elbows to the neck. After the 5th elbow I countered and head butted him in the chin making him stagger before doing rapid jabs to the chest and a hook to the cheek, that sent the big man down and I kicked him in the face before going for a signiture cross face called Hades wrath when he was about to tap he lifted me up and power bombed me.
Matt: Ok fellas that's enough

Keith: You are one tough fighter. Keith said while helping me up.

Me: Likewise we should have a match soon. After exiting the ring we sat down and started to drink the water that Matt had given us.
I notice Hunter clapping and walking towards us.
Me: Hey boss.
Hunter: Please call me Hunter and after watching your proformance from the chairs over there I'm having you debut on Wednesday until then you can either stay with Austin or stay at the hotel.
Me: Thanks Hunter I appreciate it the opportunity.
Austin: Good because I plan on making you a company man. Since I don't have anything else for you, you are free to go. See you tomorrow kid.

Me: Bye Hunter see you tomorrow.

Me: Ace, follow I leave I spot Austin at catering.

Austin: So how did it go?

Me: I spared with Keith,signed my contract,and I debut tommorow.
Austin: That's amazing do you want to tell the UE?
Me: Nah I'll wait til tomorrow because I have an idea on how to make it good.

Austin: Well don't leave me hanging what is it?

Me: You have offer a open challenge for your title I will accept it and when you're about to tap out the UE jump me and Keith lee helps me out and me and him start an alliance.

Austin: Sounds good we'll tell Hunter about it tomorrow for now let's head to the hotel. After collecting my dog from Hunter we headed to the hotel and I snuck into Austin's room because I want my debut to be a complete surprise. Once we reached his room we played Apex legends and ate some po boy sandwiches before going to sleep.