Meeting Calvin

2,21,21
Mercedes POV
I woke up and remembered that amazing day Yn gave me yesterday,I'm gonna repay him so I texted my favorite cousin
Text POV

Me: Hey Calvin
Calvin: Mercedes what's up cuz?
Me: There's someone I want you to meet, so can you stop by this address 1852 horse shoe avenue New Orleans at 12? A N Because I feel like I have to say it, that's a fake Address

Calvin: Fine but only because your my favorite cuz and I'm hanging out with Wayne tommorow.
Mercedes POV
Yn was still asleep so I let him be and decided to get ready for the day. I showered and put on some gym shorts and a t shirt with one of Yn's hoodies. As I was looking at myself in the mirror I hear Yn yawn.

Yn: Good morning Sash

Me: Good morning babe

Yn: Are you going to the gym?

Me: No I just like your sweaters and I was thinking that we stay in today besides there's someone I want you to meet.

Yn: Who?

Me: It's a suprise babe

Yn: Okay Sash
Timeskip to 12
Me and Yn are sitting on the couch when a car pulls up. I walk to window and look of it to seeing Calvin parking his car. I sit back next to Yn's and I lean on his shoulder. *Knocking*

Me: I got it babe and can you get me a glass of water ice please?

Yn: Okay
We both stand and I walk to the door with a smile on my face. I unlock it and open the door a smile creeping onto Calvin's face after seeing me.

Calvin: Cuz how's my favorite car doing.
She pulls me into a hug and I giggle.

Me: Really that stupid nickname.

Calvin: It works *rubs hands* Now who you want me to meet?

Me: Yn
Yn POV
I hear Sasha call my name so I set down the glass and walk back to the front room Snoop and Mercedes standing at the door.

Snoop: *up head nod* What's  poppin?

Me: Sup Snoop

Snoop: Please, call me Cal playa, say you don't happen to be that Saint fella Mercedes be fucking with?

Me: I am

Calvin: My man see imma fan of your work for a youngin you're not too bad in the ring, mind if I take a seat?

Me: Mi cassi su casa.

Calvin: Cool real cool
We sit on the couch with Sash disappearing somewhere.

Calvin:  So I'm assuming you're my favorite car Mercedes boyfriend?

Me: Made it official yesterday.

Calvin: Good to see that my lil cuz is in good hands. Welcome to the family playa.
He fist bumps me.

Me: Thanks

Calvin: By the way I saw your dog online, the Mastiff where is he?