Chapter 2

NIKKI'S POV

After making butterfly-shaped chocolate chip pancakes for Brianna and Miss Penelope, I finally got ready for school. 

When I got there, I was expecting MacKenzie to go on and on about my "hideous clothes" and how I'm "crowding her space".

"NIKKI!!", I hear two familiar voices yell across the hall.

I turn around and see my BFF's, Chloe and Zoey. 

I smile and we run into a group hug. 

"OMG, NIKKI! WE HEARD THAT YOU AND BRANDON ARE TOGETHER!! CONGRATS GIRL!!", Chloe squealed. 

"Wait, how did you guys find out? Did Brandon tell you all?", I asked.

"No, the whole school is practically talking about it! You and Brandon are ranked as the "Number One Couple" in the WCD Couples Index", Zoey explained. 

WOW!! BRANDON AND I ARE THE NUMBER ONE COUPLE IN WCD!!! THAT'S SO COOL!!

"Speaking of which, here comes your Prince Charming.", Zoey smirked.

And she was right! Brandon was walking down the hall, looking hot as ever! He saw me and smiled. Then he came over. 

"Hey Nikki!", he beamed, brushing his bangs out of beautiful eyes.

"Hi Brandon.", I smiled. 

I felt my cheeks get hot. Even though we're together, I still blush when he talks to me. 

Then he blushed. So cute! 

"So, uhhhhh, love birds, wanna go to Crazy Burger after school?", Chloe inquired. Zoey giggled.

"Yeah, sure!", Brandon and I answered at the same time. We laughed.

Just then, the bell rang, indicating it was 1st Period. 

"So, see ya in Bio, Nikki?", Brandon asked.

"Yup!", I replied, popping the "p" at the end. 

"Cool. See ya!", he added, giving me a quick peck on the cheek. 

Again, I blushed. 

"Dang, you two are so freaking cute!", Zoey remarking, smiling. 

Chloe nodded and I chuckled.

As we headed to our first class, I wondered why MacKenzie wasn't at the lockers. Maybe she had a doctor's appointment? I don't know, but it was really weird. But great too! I mean, MACKENZIE WASN'T THERE! :)

--

MACKENZIE'S POV

"THIS IS YOUR PLAN!!?? DRESS UP LIKE AN OLD PERSON!!??", I yelled at Derek. 

"Yes!! See, here is the rest of the plan. They both usually walk to that animal shelter, uhhhhh, Fuzzy Friends I think. Anyway, I'm going to dress up like an old lady with makeup and everything. I am going to be driving around, pretending I'm lost. Then, when I'm on the same street as them, I'll get out and ask for directions. I'll grab them and drug them with blindfolds. Once there out, in the car they go!", he explained. 

"And you're sure it's going to work?", I asked. 

"Yeah, as long as they don't run off, it'll work!", he smiled.

"Ok, well, I must get going. School time!", I stated, beginning to leave. 

I met with Derek at the dungeon to see what the plan was. Ah-ha! So that's why he needed the makeup artist! For the old lady get up! Makes sense now. I just hope everything works according to plan. 

If it doesn't, my life is O-V-E-R over! :(

--

Hi everyone! Like the book so far? Hope you are! So, I won't be on tomorrow. Maybe late evening, but I don't know. Just depends. 

VOTE, ADD, AND COMMENT! 

xx,

Catherine