Chapter 3

BRANDON'S POV

So, I'm sitting here in Math, not really paying any attention to our teacher, but thinking about one thing. Nikki. She's always on my mind. Her beautiful brown hair, sparkling green eyes, and that cute smile of her's. I'm so lucky to call her my girlfriend. 

"Alright class, homework is page 102. Class dismissed.", Mr. Sprauge stated. 

I gathered by books and started making my way out of the room. 

"Yo, Brandon! Wait up!", a familiar voice yelled. I turned around and it was Theo.

"Hey, congrats on asking out Nikki, man!", he beamed, fist bumping me. 

"Thanks, bro. Have to say, took a lot of courage.", I laughed.

We began walking down the crowded halls to our lockers. As always, I saw my lovely girlfriend and her friends at their lockers, getting their books out for the next class.

"I'm gonna catch up with Nikki.", I spoke.

Theo smirked and nodded.

I walked up to Nikki, except I was behind her.

"Hello beautiful.", I cooed in her ear, wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Hi handsome.", she giggled, turning around.

I kisssed her softly on the lips. I didn't care that Chloe and Zoey were watching. I didn't care that the students in the hall were watching. I didn't care if the whole school was watching. I'm just happy that Nikki and I are together. Nothing can pull us apart. Nothing.

"Ummmm, we're just gonna leave you two alone.", Chloe smirked, grabbing Zoey's arm.

Zoey laughed and waved bye.

"So, I was thinking we could play Matchmaker and hook Chloe and Zoey up with Theo and Marcus.", Nikki chirped. 

"You're a genius, Nikki!", I replied, smiling. 

"I know!", she giggled. 

Just then, "horror on heels" walks down the hallway. "Horror on Heels" is a nickname a made up for MacKenzie. 

She rushed over once she saw me. 

"Hey Brandon Boo!", she flirted badly. "Nikki.", she sneered.

"Hi MacKenzie.", Nikki fakely smiled."

MacKenzie rolled her eyes and opened her locker to get text books out. Then, the bell rang. Yay! Bio class with Nikki! 

I grabbed Nikki's hand and she smiled. I heard MacKenzie mutter under her breath, "Stupid dork".

I kept my cool and didn't say a word back. I just ignored her and kept walking to class. Though in my mind, I wanted to tell that slut off. Yeah, I called her a slut. She's always trying to impress me by whispering dirty things in my ear when Nikki isn't around. She is such a freak. Honestly, she's just of Nikki and I. She wants to be with me, but I don't! She is snooty, conceided, and a bitch. Nikki isn't. Nikki and sweet, talented, and very beautiful. That is why I love her and not MacKenzie! 

Anyway, got to get to class!

--

Hi everyone! First thing's first, hope you like this chapter and I know it isn't long, but I really wanted to update for you all. Second, sorry I haven't been on in a few days. I have been swamped with school work! :P And lastly, if you have any ideas for future chapters, PM me! I'll give you credit and dedicate that chapter to you! That's it! :)

xx,

Catherine