Seto Kaiba x Catherine Flynn (Yu-Gi-Oh! x Phineas and Ferb crossover)

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been able to update that much. It's because I have school. I know but don't worry I'll update as much as I can. I promise. You noticed in the title has Phineas and Ferb on it. Well, usually this is a crossover that no one asked for. Catherine's my oc and she happened to be Candace's twin sister. And changed both her's and Candace's especially Vanessa's age. Vanessa's 18 while Catherine and Cadence are 17. I hope you guys enjoy it. Sorry for the long intro. And one more thing Catherine's is completely the opposite from her sister.
-----------------------------------------------------------
When Seto Kaiba met Yugi's childhood friend, Catherine Flynn. She was completely different from his fan girls despite of her being popular. Just like Kaiba she happened to have a lot of fans asking for autographs and pictures of her. Usually, Yugi and the gang gets her out of does kind of situations leaving most fan boys upset. Catherine wasn't from Domino. She's actually from Danville, Tri-state area from America. When she met him she could tell back in Duelist Kingdom the two have something in common. The two care deeply for their siblings, that's only one thing they have in common, anyway. Catherine happens to be the famous pop star, Catherine the Moonlight. She dreams to be a pop star and when she was younger she wanted to be like her mother someday. Her mother happens to be a pop star back in the 80s known as Lindana. And the reason why she known Yugi. Well, she and Yugi met when he and his family came to Danville for Vacation. The two usually met each other at the backyard. The two usually play a lot of games all the time. Catherine can also get dragged up stairs by her twin sister, Candace to bust Phineas and Ferb when the two work on their projects on the backyard every 104 days of summer vacation. Yugi used to get involved with the trouble when they were kids. Kaiba saw a complete personality of Joey's sister, Serenity. But quiet, she's kind, smart, and loving. He did spend sometime to get know her. Right now, Catherine is with the Pharaoh who had control of Yugi's body and her bestfriend Seto Kaiba. The three started walking to find the others.

Catherine: Hey, Yugi. *Says as Yami turn to look at her*

Yami: Hmmm....

Catherine: Did you remember the time that when we were kids that Candace always dragged me to her room to help bust Phineas and Ferb. *Says as she heard him let out a snort*

Yami: How can I forget? She can always dragged you to her room.

Catherine: *Sighs* I really hated getting dragged by her just to help bust my two little brothers.

Kaiba: I never expect that she always do that to you, right? *asks turning his head towards her direction as Catherine look at him.*

Catherine: Always, Seto. Back in Danville a year ago. I usually tell her no but still puts me into it. Which is annoying.

Yami: That's what makes her Candace, Catherine. You can't have two Candace's. Her normal self and busting mode self. *Says making Catherine groan*

Catherine: Now, that you mentioned it. Phineas and Ferb once build a machine that was able to split your personalities. *says as Yami's eyes widened at that* Then I have to go after the normal side of Candace while Phineas and Ferb have to go after her busting mode side. With that to put her back to being herself instead of having two.

Kaiba: You did mentioned that both of your brothers build different things everyday in the backyard, right?

Catherine: *nods* Yeah, but when mom gets back they always disappear at times.

Yami: How? *says as both him and Kaiba stopped walking as the two males look at her*

Catherine: They usually this appear in a flash as always.

Yami: Weird. *says as he turns away*

Catherine: I know. It happens anyway and the two won't get busted.