Seto Kaiba x Catherine Flynn (Different scenario)

A/N: This is going to be different than my first Seto Kaiba x Catherine Flynn. Catherine and Candace are 19. This takes place after DSOD. Anyway's enjoy. The song "What might have been" was perfect for Phineas and Isabella. I thought it would be great for Seto and Catherine. And also Yugi is Catherine's cousin.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Catherine sat next between Kaiba and Mokuba in the limousine. There was awkwardness between him and Catherine. She really made an excuse to her cousin, Yugi to hangout with Mokuba more like her last hangout with him. Since, the next day Catherine's going to leave Domino and return to Tri-state area. Once the limo entered the gates opened. Roland, Kaiba's right hand man managed to open the door for them.

Roland: Careful, miss Flynn. *Says as he help her out as he hold her hand*

Catherine: Thank you, Roland.

Kaiba opened the door as he, Mokuba, and Catherine entered the mansion. Kaiba walked upstairs as Catherine followed Mokuba to his room. Mokuba opened the door as Catherine closed it.

Mokuba: I've never expected you want to hangout with me, Cath. Just like old times.

Catherine: Y-yeah...

Mokuba was surprised that she stuttered. He never heard Catherine stutter, ever. It's strange that the young red head was scared to admit to the preteen that she's leaving Domino the next day.

Mokuba: Cath? Are you ok?

Catherine: *snaps back to reality* Yeah, I'm fine.

Mokuba: *raises an eyebrow as he tilts his head to the side* Okay?? *Says as he walks over to get some games. He found the one that he's looking for. The game called Uno he and Catherine used to play two years ago*

An hour later...

Mokuba: Uno! *Says as he play a card as he chuckles as Catherine whine*

Catherine stood up as she gets her bag. Mokuba then stood up as well.

Catherine: It's late, Mokuba. I'm going home. Yugi and gramps might be worried sick by now. *Says as she heard him chuckle*

Mokuba: Okay. *Says as he saw her stop by at the door*

Catherine: Oh and one more thing. *Says as she gave him a folded piece of paper* Give it to your brother. And don't read it.

Mokuba: I won't, Cath. *Says he takes it as he put it in his jacket as she opened the door and left while he followed*

Catherine walk towards the hallway as he walk down the down stairs.

Kaiba then saw them walking down stairs. He approached the young red head.

Kaiba: I'll just tell me driver that he'll drive you home.

Catherine: But-

Kaiba: Just get in limo, brat.

Catherine: *rolls her eyes* Fine.

Before she left she said her goodbye's to the two brothers and gave the young preteen a hug. Kaiba walked upstairs to his room while Mokuba followed him.

Mokuba: Hey, big bro. *says getting the attention of his big brother*

Kaiba: Yes, Mokuba?

Mokuba: Catherine wanted me to give this to you. *Says as he reach into his jacket and gave him the paper that she told him to give*

Kaiba: *sighs, irritatedly* Thanks, Mokuba. *Says as he grabbed the paper from him*

Kaiba walked towards his room. He opened the door and closes the door behind him. The brunette then opened the note. As cursive writing meets his eyes.