Chapter 20

Amelia's POV

"Peter! No!" I cried out.

That was the last time I saw my true love die right in front of me. I lost him after his own son stabbed him in the back and disinigrated right in front of my eyes. The last words he said to me was "I love you Amelia" when he was an old man and then died. I balled my eyes out at the site of losing my best friend, true love, and soon-to-be-husband and father.

After he died, I looked at the people who wanted him dead. The people who tore us apart, the monsters that didn't want me to have a happy ending. I stormed up to them and yelled straight in their face.

"How dare you." I yelled looking at all of them. "How dare you take away the only person who loved me. Who made me happy and I was going to start a family with." I yelled. I looked at all of them, they all looked shocked of what I was saying to them. That I had the courage to say anything to them at all actually.

"Pan-" Hook said but I interupted him.

"Peter Pan was and is my true love. He knew me better than anyone I ever knew." I said looking at him. "He was my best friend ever since I was a little girl."

"Penelope-" Emma said.

"My name is Amelia. Amelia Britton, savior." I said in a sassy way. "If you were the savior and was to bring back the happy endings. Where's mine?" I asked. She opened her mouth to say something but closed it, since she couldn't answer. "That's what I thought." I said.

I looked around and saw Belle and Bealfire.

"Ah. Bae. Sweet bae. I remember you. You came to Neverland when you were a boy and now look at you, all grown up." I said looking at him up and down. "You know. What's funny? Is that I know what you wished most when you were a boy, something you wish for your boy." I said turning my head to Henry.

They tried to move and I freezed them in their place.

A/N: Btw just like what Peter did in the show.

I walked over to where the curse was and grabbed it.

"You wanna know how I still live. He split his heart in half and placed it in me, so now I have half of Peter's heart. Isn't that nice." I said looking at all of them. "What I'm gonna do to all of you is the same thing Peter wanted. Take all of your lives, each and every single one of yours. Well except Bae's and Henry's of course. Need a grandson and great-grandson now don't I." I said. "I'll be taking us to the New Neverland." I said smirking.

Then I looked behind me and coming from all sides. The curse, Peter's curse. The curse that was supposed to let us be in control of everything. Well now my dear Peter, I'll be incharge of everything. For us and our son.

A/N: This will be just like that episode when Snow came in and saw Charming on the floor. Then Regina came in and saw Snow crying. When the glass breaks and everything is still. So ya, it's like that episode.

I looked in front of me and saw the frightened people in front of me. I smirked and couldn't wait till I wake up tomorrow morning.

Sorry short chapter but at least I updated. I'll try and update tomorrow or sometime this week.