I wont wait any longer

(18+ warning and cringe warning)

Ian p.o.v

Me and Seoul have been together for a year now. His parents boutgh us a little house 10 minutes from Seoul korea. Today I will do what i been wanting to do for a year now but im to shy. maybe he will think im going to fast or that im a hoe and brake up with me. But I just wanna kiss him at least fast not just kissing his cheek like i always do but kiss his mouth. Today is the day I will do it.

the klock is 18.00 and we are wacthing tv I looked at Seoul and him looking back made out eyes lock. I lean in and peck his lips.

"Ian"

"mhm"

He got closer and kissed me passionately.

" I been waithing for a year now, I cant wait any longer Ian, I really want you"

he said looking into my eyes, I kissed him in response leting him know I also want it.

He picked me up bridal side and carried me into our room put me on the bed and took of his t-shirt showing his abs. He turned on out small red lamp in our room and turned off the big light even tho it was dark it was just the right light so I could see him. He sat on my hips grabed my hands and starting moving around making me hard and moan. When he heard me moan he whent to my lips and starting kissing me passionately going down my neck and unbotton my shirt. He left red and purple marks on my neck after that he went down my chest and starting sucking my nippels cousing me to moan again. I could feel him getting hard too, he left hickeys over my body and went up to my mouth again kissing me and biting my under lip. His Hands went down my body to my pants starting to undo my belt and taking my pants off. He put his hand on my leg kissing my neck again. He started to make out with me again at the same time taking his pants of. His toungh inside my mouth made me moan in the kiss.

"Ian, are you ready"

I nooded as he took his boxers of and after that took mine off.

" This will maybe hurt baby but you will like it soon" He said as he put his D into me slowly making me cry of pain and moan at the same time. He kissed my neck to disstract me from the pain making me feel plessure in it more then pain. The more i moaned the faster he went and harder he went making us both moan laoud.

" Babe I cant hold it any longer "

" not me eather baby boy"

He went out and in super hard making us moan and cum at the same time after that he went super fast making me cry again. I could feel him cumming inside of me making me feel warm. He stoped and got out starting kissing me again and letting me give him some hickeys. He got up and took a towel cleaning and giving me his hoddie that was too big on me and laid down beside me cuddeling me.

"Are you ok baby boy" Seoul said

" yes I never feelt better " Ian answerd

" I love you Ian"

" I love you too Seoul"

Two days after at school

writer p.o.v

Ian and Seoul went to school holding hands but Ian almost cant walk becuse of Seoul doing to hard.

"Ian~" Ji-hoon said runing up to the couple

" Hey Ji" Ian said

" Hi Ji-hoon" Seoul said

"OoO, so what you been doing~" he said looking at the couples hickeys on their necks.

" W-what do you mean" Ian said blussing

" I see that mr.Young-il and mr.Sang-hoo had some fun"

" no!"

" Your hickeys tell me a nother storyy~"

" You little pice of shit" Ian said trying to run after him but falling becuse his legs

" OmG he Went that hard on you" He said laughing his ass off

" Ji-hoon!!" Ian said getting up and Seoul laughing so he feel to the ground

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SOO that was my first time writing yaoi hope you think it was good XC please give me ideas to Seoul and Ian and what can happen ssending corona safe hugs ! Stay safe bye bye~