Memories

Chapter 1, Memories

Nekomie was walking in her favorite city, Tokyo. Then she remembered she had a meeting with France, and Britain, so she started going to the train station to get there faster than walking. It then started to rain. "Why did it have to rain now?!" Nekomie sighed. She quickly went into the train station, "Great! Now my clothes are wet!" She sighed once again. Once the train arrived, she got onto the train and sat down in the seat near to the train's door. "I hope America can forgive me... After what father did back then..." Nekomie sighed.

Nekomie remembered why she was even going to that house. To talk about what happened on 27th of September 1940. When Her father, Japanese empire joined the axis. She remembers herself begging her father not to get too involved in the war, and not to hurt the people she cared about, even if they weren't on her father's side. The Japanese man said he agreed, but he hurt them anyways... Nekomie became heartbroken from her father's dissentions.

In Hiroshima august 9th, 1945. The small country saw some papers from a plan flying across the sky. she took one of the papers and looked at what it said. It wrote 'The USA will bomb Hiroshima in a bit. Leave now or you will die.' Nekomie ran to her father and showed her the papers, J.E said it was just a prank and there's no reason to worry. The Neko country shook her head and ran away to a place not too far from where she lived, but far enough to where she wouldn't die if she got nuked. She didn't want her nor her family to die... then she heard it. A big loud noise came from afar after a few hours... Nekomie looked and saw the explosion... 'what...' she whispered, going back to her old house. Once she did, she ran into the place screaming for her father. She saw her old house. It fell... And she saw something under the house... It was her father. H-he was dead. Wait no he was still breathing a bit, Nekomie crouched down next to her decaying father. Who was slowly but surely turning to dust... The small child hugged her father.

"n..nekomie.." Her father said with as much Energy as he could manage. The Dying Japanese Soldier Gave Nekomie a small box. "Take it. It's a gift passed down from our family for generations... Take good care of it-" He started to cough up blood. Japanese empire's brother was on a trip to the axis for more details about this stupid war. So, no one could save the father. "d..dad... please stay strong...i can't let you die- not like this!!!" She cried, her father smiled and told her, "Come on, smile for me... I'm glad the last thing I see before I die... Is my sweet daughter. I..love..yo.." The Japanese empire finally turned to dust, Leaving Nekomie crying as she hugging the small box close "DAD!! DON'T GO YET!! THERE'S STILL MORE I HAVE TO KNOW!! ABOUT THIS WORLD! THIS WAR!! DAD P-PLEASE!!!" She called out to him, crying. Holding the dust of her father as tears dripped onto the drying object. Nekomie opened the box and inside said box was a small ring. A Dimond ring. The sad neko put her father's dust into the small box along with the ring inside. "I'll protect you father. In this box, you're with the ring, and you still have me with you, father!" Nekomie smiled a bit as small bits of water came out of her eyes; she stood up. She took Her father's things off the ground and went back to the home she stayed before the nuke came...

"How can i you forgive you America? You did this bad stuff to me and my father, yet I still forgive you. I hope you can forgive my father, Aswell as me." Nekomie said as the train stopped, Nekomie Then got back into reality as she got out of the train and went to France and Britian's house.

America lives with his brothers, Canada, Aussie, And his sister Kiwi. Their parents are France and Britain. Once Japan got to their house Canada, the Second oldest opened the door. "Oh, hey um... Japan? Or was it- um. Anyways hello!" The Canadian smiled. Nekomie smiled back and walked in.

"So, Canada, right? Nice to meet you! How have you been?" The short Neko looked at the maple smelling country as he closed the door after Nekomie walked in. "Good so far. I was just planning on going to the store and getting things to make pancakes!" Nekomie laughed slightly, taking off her shoes. Nada noticed Nekomie was wet and asked if she would like a change of close, Nekomie accepted, and they both went to Canada's room. On the way to That room, New Zealand went to Canada and pointed to Nekomie. "Who's that brother?" She asked with that so cute and innocent look of hers. Nekomie was about to talk as Canada respond instead. "That's Japan! I believe she has a meeting with mom and dad though. But she needs a change of clothes first." He spoke. Nekomie looked down and sighed. "that's my uncle. My uncle's name is Japan. I'm Nekomie.. But you can call me Nippon or Honda Kiku!" They both looked at Nekomie and nodded.

Canada got Japan a change of clothes from his drawer and Nekomie smiled, going to the bathroom to change into them. Sure, they were a little too big. But that's fine for her. Nippon walked out of the room and thanked the maple country, sitting down at the dinner table. France Was making some food for the somewhat meeting, and Britian was setting up the table, Nekomie asked if she could help but Britian said it was necessary.

After a while Canada, New Zealand, and aussie were playing with Australia's animals. America then came downstairs for a drink to take to his room; the striped country saw the other country that had a red circle that represents the sun. The American got mad and went down to the female country as she greeted him, a bit worried about what he thought of her.

America growled. "Don't get all friendly with me you mutt! Don't you remember what YOUR people did to MINE?!"The American snapped. Nippon tried explaining "m-my father di-" "AND YOU LET HIM!" The striped country interrupted. "i don't know why you're here. But you better not play any tricks with my family. Got that punk?" Nekomie nodded and looked down. Canada saw and went over to her and tried comforting the women.