PART 3

It will be better if u called me bhabhi like before..😐N plz get out from here..😐😐She said sternly while showed him the way of exit..
Not now Sara..😈He smiled while shook his head.
Aryan tum yaha se ja rhe ho ya nhi...😡She gritted her teeth...
No..😈He said
Fine then I'm going..😑She sided him about to
marching out to the room BT before that about to marching out to the room before that he grabbed her n pinned her at the nearest wall.
Leave me Aryan...😠She gave him a deadly glared while trying to freed herself.
No Sara not today...😈He smirked while eyeing at her lips.
Plz leave me Aryan..😢😢She pleaded while crying
Why r u doing all this drama Sara tumhe to waise v aadat hai..😆Tumhari shadi fix huyi armaan bhai se, shadi huyi rehan bhai se or ab agar shuhagrat mere sath manaogi to
kya jayega..😈😈He said sarcasticaly whereas she was crying while trying to free herself n when he about to pecked her lips..Just then she leaned her mouth toward his hand which was over her hand then she bit it hard.
Aah..😨😨He winched while lose his grip over her. Thus she quickly pushed him aside n about to running out to the room BT he grabbed her by hair n pushed her on floor for that her head crashed with edge of table n it started bleeding.
Bahut shauk hai na bhaagne ka ab bhago.😈😈He leaned down to her table n again she pushed him n about to running out BT again he grabbed her by waist n threw her on the bed
then came over her n pinned her hand...
Aryan leave me..😭😭She pleaded while struggled
hard...
bahot hogaya chuhe billi ka khel..😈😈he said devilishly..
Aryan plz leave me..😭she could easily see the dark lust in his eyes..
maaa...😭😭she pleaded for help..
chillao..jitna chillaana hai chillao..koi nhi aane wala yahaan tumhe bachaane..tumhari maa bhi nhi..😈😈he said
He forcefully started kissing her harshly..ignoring her crying n pleads..he was busy fulfilling his desire.. Aaryaan..😠😠karuna shouted from the door..witnessing what was happening..
Sara pushed him n went near her..
Sara rushed to her n started crying hugging her.
Mom..😦Acha hua aap aa gaye..aapko pata hai sara ne kya kiya..😦aapke jaane ke baad she called me here n tried to seduced me...😦He lied bluntly.
Whereas sara was shocked.
Maa Aryan jhoot bol rha hai maine kuch nhi kiya..😢😢She sobbed while shook her head n tears continuously rolled down to her eyes.
Mom ye jhoot bol rhi hai..😡😡Red handed pakdi gayi to ab bahane bana rhi hai..😐He said while walk toward karuna..
Aur kya kiya isne Aryan..😐karuna asked while separated with sara n took a step toward Aryan..
Maa believe me..😢😢Sara sobbed.
Don't ask me mom u know what after rehan's bhai death she always...😐😐Before that he split
out more venom against her a tight slapped
landed on his cheek made it red..
Don't dare to say a word against sara..What do u think I will believe on ur this shit..😠Aryan am not a fool who doesn't understands the difference between truth or lie.. I know u very well n her too..😠She clenched her jaw while clutched his collar.
Get lost from here n don't dare to show me ur face..😡She gritted her teeth while jerked him..
U did it wrong mom..😤Aapne iske liye mujhpar hath uthaya..😡Kab tak bachoge aap isse..😡He gritted his teeth while glaring at Sara.
Get out Aryan before that I call the cop...😠😠She said angrily..then he left from there.
Maa thanks for supporting me..😢😢Sara cried while hugging her..
Relax beta now everything is Ok..☺She trying to console her..
Maa I want to go back..😢😢She said while sobbing thus karuna's hand stopped which caressed her hair.
OK I will talk to ur father..She said after a while.
BT first come with me..☺She taken her in her room then make her sat on the couch then bandged her wounds..
Its better if she stays there sometime..☺ karuna thought
At night..
Maa aap ne papa se baat ki..🙂She asked hesitating.
Ur not going anywhere..😐karuna said sternly. Then tears glittered in her eyes n she rushes toward her room.
Karuna's pov:
Next morning armaan had come back after he hot karuna's call but yet he didn't knew why she had called him all of sudden.
why did u call me all of sudden...😐he asked.
Armaan I want a favour from u..😐she said
Maasi aap boliye kya hua..😐He said
I want a favour for Sara..😐U just take her away from here..😐She said
What..😦😦He almost yelled in shock.
Yes Armaan plz take her from here..😧😧she requested.
But maasi all of sudden why r u saying all this..😦He asked.
Armaan I don't know how long I'm going to live but uske samne uski puri life hai n i don't want that she lives her life like this how she is staying now..She has to stand on her own feet..😢She explained thus he quietly heard her.. So I want that u just take her from here to Mumbai for her further studies..🙏She said.
but maasi jaipur colleges n university are also gud. If she wants then she continue her studies here..😐He said
I know Armaan but there is my one big intension behind it n that's her safety n now I can't take any risk after wharever Aryan did with her..😓😓she said.
Aryan..😧😧Now how he came in all this n what he did..😓😓He asked confusingly.
Then she told him everything. He was shocked to know bcz he had never thought that his younger brother would do something like that. He fisted his hand in anger. Yes he was angry on him n the same time he was feeling sorry for her..
How could he do something like that maasi..😠He frowned.
That's why Armaan I can't believe anyone except u..😢Plz take her away otherwise she will die here...😢😢she said while tears came out of her eyes.
Maasi calm down I will take her with me BT will she be ready for it.😦He asked while make her seat on the couch then handed her a glass of water.. She has to be ready.. u book the tickets..😐She said with determination..
Thushe just shook his head.
In afternoon
Sara was lil angry to karuna bcz still karuna hadn't told her about her father..
Sara go n pack ur bags..😐She ordered as soon karuna saw her in living room..
Papa aa rhe hai mujhe lene...😄😄her eyes sparkled in happiness which karuna could se easily...
Nhi..😐Tum Mumbai ja rahi ho armaan ke sath or ab tum wahi rahogi..😐She declared..