PART 4

Mujhe nhi jaana Mumbai..😢😢She denied.
Ur going n that's final..😐She said sternly..
Main nhi jaa rhi..😐She said withdetermination then rushed toward her room... Then she closed door n dialed her dad's no. but it was going unanswered but she continuously dialed his no..
Q call kr rhi ho..😠As he picked the call n barked on her..
Papa maa mjhe Mumbai bhej rhi hai armaan ke pass, par mujhe nhi jaana. Plz mujhe lekar jaeye yaha se..😭😭She crying over the phone.
Jahaan jana hai jao magar yaha aane ki sochna bhi mat.. Mere ghar mei tumhare liy koi jagah nhi hai. Or ye bat maine karuna ji ko bol Di hai..😡he said bitterly.
Papa wo mera v ghar hai..😢She said while crying..
Nhi hai ye tumhara ghar.Ab tumhara ghar wo hai Jaha tum ho..Bahut din bardast kr liya maine tumhe.. Ab mjhe tumhari manhoos sakal dubara nhi dekhni hai..😠He split out the hatred.
Papa..Aap aise kaise bol skte hai..😭😭She sobbed totally shattered to his words..
Ha ho tum manhoos..😠Is duniya mei aate hi shreya mujhe chod kar chali gayi or ab rehan bhi..😠He said bitterly n his words piercing her like knife.
Pa..papa..😭😭she sobbed.
Aur dubara mjhe phone krne ki koshish bhi matt karna..😠He said then cut the call thus sanyu sat on the floor with a thud. She wasn't has been what he said just secs ago.
She just sat there BT tears weren'tcame out from her eyes.. May be they denied to come out anymore.. She was sitting there don't know for how long...
Sara..sara..😦😦karuna continuously banged her door BT didn't get reply from inside.
What happened..😐😐armaan came there when he heard her shouting..
Don't know armaan..sara..darwaza nhi khol rhi..😟 She said worryingy.
Aap hatiye main dekhta hu..😐He said then she got aside..
Sara sara..open the door..😐He banged her door BTyet didn't get any reply
armaan break the door..😟😟karuna ordered horribly.
Thus he just shook his head then broke the door..
R u mad kitne der se hum dono chilla rhe the tumhe sunayi nhi deta...😡😡He shouted as soon he came inside the room after breaking the door.
Whereas she still mum as she didn't heard anything.
Sara..😦😦karuna bend down n sat on her level.
Sara kya hua hai..😦karuna asked while shook her..but still didn't get any reply making her on verge of scared to see her miserable condition..
Sara..she shouted loudly making her shivered.
Sara kya hua..😢karunaasked while cupped her face..
Maa..😢😢She hugged her n tears rolled down to her eyes
M sorry maa...😢😢She said while hugged her tightly.
Main jaungi Mumbai..😢She said while hugging her.
Aap jo bologe wo krungi...😢She added whilehugged her tightly whereas she just caressed her hair.
karuna knew that something had happened with her...Maybe she talked to her father bcz she saw the phone fell on the
floor..
Thanks sara hamari bat manne k liye..😊Hamari ek aur bat manogi...😊karuna asked.
Thus Sara just saw her..
Sab kuch bhul jaao jo kuch bhi hua..☺She added.
Jst then Sara felt something soft near her feet she saw down n found gilhari was there. Sara bend down n lifted her n her lap..
Saraa isse hum aapne pass rakhle..☺She asked before sara said anything..
Thus sara kissed her last time then handed her to karuna.
After sometime
Let's go we should leave now..😐armaan said while touched karuna's feet.. After that they left from airport to Mumbai where her new life waiting for her which changed her life again.
Soon their flight landed in Mumbai..N when they came out to the airport a car was waiting for them along with driver. After seeing him driver took the luggage from him then put it inside the car. Then they both sat on passenger seat then driver drove the car toward malik mansion..All the while
sara was quiet she didn't speak a word from jaipur to Mumbai.
Soon sara found herself infront of malik mansion..
come inside..😐armaan said when he saw her standing at the doorstep..
Then sara came inside. She roamed her gaze all around.
Merry..😐He called then a mid age lady came..
Yes sir..☺she said
Keep these bags in second floor room which beside my room..😐He ordered..
Beside ur room..😮😮She almost yelled in shock.
do u have any hearing problem.He said sternly..
OK sir..😶She chipped then taken her bags inside that room..
Sara go n take rest..😐he said thus she just nodded. Then they headed toward their respective rooms..
armaan was fast asleep in his room bez he was
tired but her sleep was far away for her.
Soon morning crept after getting ready for office he headed toward her room n found her sitting near the window lost in her own land.
sara..😐He said softly BT got no repy.
Sara..😐Again he said softly BT again got no reply.
Sara..😤😤He almost yelled while went near her making her come in her senses..
Give me ur certificates..😐He demanded.
Then she got up n walk toward her bag then opened it took a file in which her cerficates were there n then came back n forwarded it to him.
Then without uttered a word he came out of her room.
Merry unpack her stuff n arranged them in cupboard..😐He ordered.
N make sure she doesn't skips her food..😐He added then left for office..
At the office.
When he reached there all staffs greeted him BT as always without replying them he directly headed toward his cabin..
One coffee..😐Here ordered after settled himself on the armchair..Then he started checking her files.. Her cerficates were really impressive which made him quiet impressed..
Not bad.😀He said to himself just then he heard a knock.
Come In..😐Then peon came inside his cabin along with his coffee.
Now leave..😐he said in bossy tone as soon peon kept that coffee.
peon kept that coffee over there n left.
Now he had no idea what exactly she wanted to do.. N that was the problem bcz she wasn't in a mood to utter a word.. just then something struck his mind n quickly dialed karuna's no.. Maasi actually I was just checking her certificates it’s quiet impressive..butI don’t have any idea what she wants to do..😐He asked straight as soon karuna picked his call
MBA...😊she told me once that she wanted  to do MBA bcz she wanted to join her dad's business..😔She said with disappointment.
Hmm..😐He just hummed..
How’s she now...☺She asked..
She's 0K....he replied.
Armaanplz don't be angry on her..☺She said..
Why do u think that I will be angry on her...😐He said firmly
Bcz I know very well u n ur anger issue...☺She replied.
0K bye maasi take care..😐He said n then cut the call.. Rahul (his PA) come into my cabin immediately...😐He said over intercom.
May I come in sir..☺He heard a knock after sometime.
Come in..😐He saidfixing his gaze in the lappy
Take this n fax all this to Mr Roy..😐He ordered while eyeing her file.
Mr Roy..😕He gave a confused look.. Anirudh Roy Dean of FBM college..😐He explain.
Sorry sir..I'll fax him ASAP..☺He said n about to leave from there just then he heard him n stopped.
M not complete yet...😤He turned to heard his groan.
Sorry sir..😔He said.
Have a seat..😐He ordered thus he sat in front of his chair.. Now listen first fax these paper to Mr
Roy then a peon will be come here with a admissionform.. U collect that form from him then fill the form with the help of these papers then u need the sign of applicant n for that u have to go malik mansion. N after that u will go FBM college then submit that form. Got it...😐He exclaimed.
Thus he just nodded his head.. Now leave...😐He saidd then he left.
At evening... Armaan was engrossed in his work when  Rahul came inside his cabin after take his permission.
Sir..😐He said while forwarding him an id card .. Good work..☺He praised him while took the id card in his hand then he left.
A smile crept on his lips then armaan grabbed his car keys n headed toward parking area n sat on the driver seat n drove the car towards the mansion.
Where is Sara..😑He asked as soon he kept his leg inside the mansion.
In her room..An attended replied.
Then he headed toward upstairs.
Sir..He stopped to hear merry.
Sir she hasn't ate anything till now..😶😶She informed then without uttered a word he marching toward her room in anger..
What do u think of urself😠😠He shouted as soon he entered inside her room n found her standing near the window.
I'm talk to u dammit..😠He make her turned around when he hadn't got any reply fromher
Why haven't u had ur meals..😠He shouted BT again got no reply.
It's not only u who lost her husband..😡😡just think once about maasi who lost her young son too...😠do u even think about her..😡No..ur just lost in ur own self...😡U even thought how she's living..😠No..U know what Sara..u r soo selfish who just thinks about herself.😠He let out his all frustration n anger.. Even do u think how she will feel when she gets to know about ur this condition..😡He grabbed her tightly by herforearm.. Speak up got dammit..😠😠He jerked her away..BTgot no reply in return.
Atleast think about maasi who loves u like her own daughter..😠He said while marching out BT before that he kept that id card on the nearby table with a thud... Then sara hesitantly headed toward central table where her dinner was placed.She took that plate in her hand then started eating while gulping her own tears.
And the other hand armaan was marching left to right in his room in anger.. he had skipped his dinner.... J ust then he heard some footsteps so he just came out to check who was there..N when he came out to his room n went toward stairs he saw sara was headed toward downstairs along with a empty plate in her hand..Then he took a sigh n went inside his room n settled himself on the bed along with his laptop... Sir haven’t had anything since morning..☺Merry informed her as shefound her in kitchen.
I asked him for dinner BT he denied..🙂she added.
0K u g0.. 😐She Chipped then merry left from there..actually first time she uttered a word in Mumbai.. Then sara took a plate n served the food in it then headed toward his room.
He was engrossed in his room when he heard a knock at the doorstep.
0uttt..😤😤Without seeing the person he roared..BT again he heard a knock.
What the..😡😡He shouted BT stopped in the mid as soon he upped his face n saw her there. Dinner...😐She said while put that on the table.. May I know did i tell u to bring dinner for me😑He chipped.
No..😐but u too hadn't have anything since morning..😐 She said n about to go but stopped to hear him.
N why do u think that I will eat if u will say..😐He said coldly..
No, bcz u also love ur maasi..😐she wouldn't like If she gets to know that her son skipped his food for her daughter...😐She chipped then looked at him who was sat there quietly as like he wasn't able to find a correct word for replying her back..
Sharp 9 am..😐get ready on time, tomorrow, I don’t want to be late for my office..😐he said sternly then fixed his gaze in the lappy..
Then she left from there..Once he confirmed that she left then he closed his lappy n rushed toward table n took that plate of dinner n headed toward couch n sat over it then started stuffed morsel one after another.