episode 1

Izuku is sitting in his cell recalling how his life went from up hill to rubbish and all he could do was sit there on his body close his eyes and fell the pain in his heart .He hadn't seen Eri in forever nor did he see Kota apparently Eri was told some lies about me and she got heartbroken so she never wanted to see me again my ex girlfriend Ochako was sleeping with katsuki my bully and i've been in prison for 2 years at least thats what he'd been told from Aizawa who was the only person to ever visit .Now Izuku never ate nor drank he just waited for the sweet sweet exit named death and he couldn't wait to get there so Izuku layed down and closed his eye.Then all of a sudden a bright light shined in his face and the next thing he knew he was on a grassy field completely filled with roses and more flowers"greetings my son" a soft soothing voice spoke Izuku turned slowly and saw a man in a Tunic with long brown hair that went up to his shoulders he had a beard that worked perfectly with his face and kind eyes."who are you and why bring me here"Izuku ask completely void of emotion"i am Gos and as to why i brought you here is to offer you a second chance at life"God told Izuku who looked at him shocked"but why me"izuku asked about to cry for the first time in a while God placed Izukus head gently on his chest and said"you've been suffering for far too long my child now it's your turn to be happy so listen closely if you accept a new life then you will go through the same things you did in your child hood but in ways different "God said softly and slowly so Izuku can catch on "i accept i just want to be happy like everyone else"Izuku said"i understand my child but be wary to gain happiness in this new life you must work for it understand"God said to Izuku who nodded "very well"God finished as he placed a hand on Izukus head there was a bright light then everything went dark.

Now 

On january the 15th the cries and screams of a certain green haired woman had filled the air but stopped after 12 minutes .Inko Midoriya had given birth to her first baby a boy named Izuku Midoriya and after a long 4 weeks she was discharged from the hospital her and her husband lived happily for 2 months till he was called for a special meeting that his wife the #7 Pokemon master Noivern wasn't allowed to know about she didn't want him to go but he had to not before giving his son a kiss on his head and his signature shirt from when he started his first journey.

.A month passed and the now single Inko was free she had recently got a 2v 2 challenge with the number 1# pokemon master All Might and after battling and defeating the number 8 and 2 heros the two became uncomfortably close .Soon they met every Tuesday and started going out in a month then they got married and had a child an daughter named Izumi Yagi on the 15th of june both Izumi and her brother became close even as babies by the time they were turned four the kids had basically been glued togethor.

The two children upon growing up became close friends with their mothers best friend and sister in arms daughter named Katsumi bakugo till it all changed.Izuku had woken up early in the morning to go to the pokemon professors lab with Izumi so he could see her pokemon and maybe get his own one but that was also the same reason as to why Izuku was the only man in japan 

Time for a history lesson while Izuku and Izumi wake their mum up to go to the professors lab

Mhm okay 400,000,000 years ago in the begging of the world there were pokemon and over time humans became a thing at first males and pokemon were extremely common and girls rarely even touched a pokemon then one day it all changed all the male pokemon trainers pokemon turned on them biting the males refusing to even do anything with them however the case was different for females the pokemon began liking them and started training with them 20 ,000,000 years later all the pokemon are with girls and non with the boys except for one this man was the number 1 pokemon trainer All Might see all might was the first male in 20,000,000 years to ever get a pokemon partner and if that wasn't enough this pokemon was a rare one it was a ultra beast named Buzzwole but unlike most ultra beast this one was much much more powerful a single punch alone was powerful enough to destroy an entire street and it was that Pokemon that made all might who he is today the end.