Episode 4

All Might:I AM HERE IN AN NORMAL POSITION"

Inko: and so am i in a totally normal position

as all the students were ecstatic of his arrival Izumi looked at everyone happy they loved her dad but when she looked at her brother she found that he didn't care whats so ever yet in his eyes it showed rage and then All Might"said today we will be doing pokemon battle training so prepare yourself but whats a pokemon master without her and his suit"then All Might pressed a button and walls opened revealing isles of cases filled with there suits "battle" said Katsumi with a smirk "training" replied Izumi as everyone got there suit they saw Izuku get his and wondered what it was then Izuku was walking towards the door but was stopped by Inko"Izuku I"but before she could finish Izuku walked and bumped into her shoulder then exited the room All Might was secretly snickering in joy he secretly set up the training so Izuku could get hurt by his opponent. No one had ever seen Izuku that way what relationship did he have with All Might and Noivern they all wondered as Izuku  left the room completely silent and he stayed that way till everyone began to walk in the room when they saw All Might standing with his arms crossed and Noivern trying to talk to Izuku but young Ketchum ignored and walked to the wall and leaned on it "hey Ketchum you okay"asked Kirishima Izuku smiled at her and placed his hand on her head then ruffled it making her blush"i'm fine thanks for asking "he said everyone smiled knowing the kind boy is still there but then the class began.

All Might :young Yagi were is your suit

Izuku pissed:hey anyone know Izuku Yagi im Izuku Ketchum

Noivern looked in shock( but not for Izuku saying his not a yagi but for his new last name and you'll find out why later )then Izuku said"oh I forgot my suit okay then one sec"

Izuku came back and people stared in awe

Uraraka was pissed but Izuku didn't care after 10 minutes of discussing what were doing the teams were announced Izuku and his pokemon Greninja ended up with Uraraka and Sylveon against  Dilila and her pokemon Jolteon and lilly and her pokemon dec...

Uraraka was pissed but Izuku didn't care after 10 minutes of discussing what were doing the teams were announced Izuku and his pokemon Greninja ended up with Uraraka and Sylveon against  Dilila and her pokemon Jolteon and lilly and her pokemon decidueye .Izuku beat them alone since Uraraka tried defeating the team alone and lost in which he got stuck with all the work. Then it became the final match but it was Shoko vs Yagi and Bakugo Izuku couldn't just stand by and let that happen Izumi and Bakugo left to prepare.

Izuku:Im teaming up with Shoko

All Might:you are why

Izuku: because it isn't fair

Shoko:Ketchum me and Nine tails(alolan) can defeat them alone

Izuku:LIKE HELL i'm fighting with you thats it right Lycanroc

Lycanroc:Ly Lycanroc

Shoko and nine tails were blushing and looking down

Noivern:You already battled two on your own you should rest