I care about you

~Request by ChloeRodrigues0.~

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️

-Minor violence
-Swearing (it's censored)
-Homophobia (insults)

~Before reading I would like to say that these characters are the beta design and I consider them as 17 years old and whenever I write about them they will always be 17 unless stated otherwise. Enjoy!~

It was another normal day at Hexside for Luz Noceda, well besides the fact that she has been getting in A LOT of fights lately, which she had a VERY good reason to.

"Did you see the selfie she posted yesterday?"

"Yeah, it's hideous!"

The group of girls laugh in a snobbish way.

"Oh and did you hear she is a-"

'They are so freaking annoying, I swear if they keep talking sh*t about her I will-' Luz thoughts were interrupted by the professor starting the class.

"Good morning students, open your books at page 268."

Immediately did the class went silent and all the attention was at the teacher.

'Finally' Luz thought as the teacher began the lesson for today.

Time skip brought to you by me accidentally publishing this chapter before it was ready

Class was now over and next period was lunch, Luz was heading out to the cafeteria to meet up with Willow, Gus and Amity.

'Amity', the thought of the girl made her smile warmly. The young adult has been crushing on a certain Blight over a month now, little did she know her feelings were not one sided.

She was almost at the cafeteria when she started to hear the same girls from earlier.

"She is so pathetic, like not even her own parents want her."

The girls laughing in that annoying manner.

"I mean how stupid is she to think nobody will notice that mark on her cheek!"

They laugh again.

"Worst of all, she has a crush on the-"

The last girl to speak was cut off by Luz shoving her to a locker.

"HOW DARE YOU SPEAK OF HER LIKE THAT?!" Luz said, anger controlling her actions.

"Oh look it's the human, what you gonna do? Cast a spell on me bi-"

She wasn't able to finish her sentence as Luz suddenly punch her in the face.

"Nah just some plain old fighting." Luz said with a smirk raising her fists.

The witch touched her nose feeling the blood run down to her lip, staining her fingers. She chuckled darkly.

"You're going to regret that..." the witch said while popping her knuckles. She let out a yell as she threw a punch that was easily evaded by Luz, receiving one in her stomach by the human that sent her back against the lockers.

A blue haired witch advanced trying to punch her as well, but this time before Luz could fight back the third witch held her in place allowing the punch to connect to her face, and another, and another. The Latina groaned and used her weight to pull off the girl holding her by rolling her over her shoulder sending both of them to the ground. Luz kicked her way out of grasp standing back up.