The incident

This will take a long time to finish (Apple and Raven are dating during this.)

Apple's POV

The flight was going great so far. Raven shows how to do some tricks, loops, spins, and a few using dragon fire as a bit of flare.

Then something went wrong. As Raven finished one of the tricks, something spooked Nevermore causing the dragon to bolt. Raven tried to calm the dragon down, but nothing worked as the dragon flew around the arena with Raven still on it. "Raven! Use your magic to teleport away" I yelled but it was in vain, she couldn't hear me. Then I saw her fall, and a panicked Nevermore scratched Raven's face with her claws. I whistled for my dragon Breaburn to hopefully catch her as I yelled "Catch Raven Brea!" As she caught her gently in her paws she roared at Nevermore as she gently placed Raven on the ground.

I ran to where my dragon was hoping Raven was okay. I ran my hand over my dragon's neck as I walked to where she placed my friend. She let out a low purr as I scratched her chin "Good girl Breaburn." I waited for the medical personnel to arrive and get her to the hospital.

(My version of the Ever After High dragons are around the size of a two-story house and have larger wings and paws but Nevermore is smaller than the others)