Ghostly Visit

Prompt 12 - Returning Villain.

______________________________________

For some reason Lloyd thought it would be a good idea to try and call the departed realm, to see if there was still a trace of his father left in there, but instead, he got the opposite.

James however, had no idea why he was helping Lloyd with this, but Lloyd asked him and he didn't feel like arguing, so he went along with it.

But that stopped when the both of them were greeted with Harumi infront of them, in a ghosty form. Lloyd instinctively backed away while James just looked confused.

"Er, Lloyd? Who is this?" James questioned, not being around for her reign.

"H-h-harumi, she is the one I told you about-t-t" Lloyd said, scared.

"Lloyd..." Harumi spoke coldly, her entire presence chilling the room. Lloyd took more steps back.

"H-harum-i-i?" Lloyd Squeaked out. James may not have known her, but he stood in front of Lloyd protectively.

"Piss off ghost." He said simply. Grabbing a nearby brick, and threw it at her. It went straight through her.

"Why did I think that would work." he muttered to himself.

"I came to apologize for my actions" She said, however her voice didn't sound sincere. James picked up on it.

"Lloyd.." James whispered, "Open the portal again." James then pulled out a water gun.

Harumi looked shocked. "Where did you get that?!?!" She exclaimed.

"Doesn't matter, get back in there." The portal opened up behind her. James aimed the water gun straight in her face.

Harumi, seeing no other options, jumped back in to avoid the water. The portal closed behind her.

They stood there for a second, before Lloyd started speaking.

"L-lets n-e-ever do that agai-i-in..."

James let out a sigh of relief.

"Took the words right out of my mouth."