𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 1;

Shower. made by  Kaii#2766 (Connor is the Narrator)     (Jordan is the monsters voice actor?-)                                                                                                                                                                          Connors Pov: I woke up feeling like shit. I went to bed at 3:00 am and now its 6:00 am. I knew I shouldn't have binge watch anime. I got up and got my phone and called Jordan. Jordan says "Hey Connor what's up?" Connor says "Nothing really. I just need you to pick me up so we can go to school. I went to bed at 3:00 am again and I don't feel like driving." Jordan says "Alright. I'll pick you up at 8:00 pm" Connor says "Alright. I'll take a quick shower, can you call the others and tell them I'll  be late? I take long showers." Jordan says "Alright. Bye man" Connor says "Bye.". Connor opened his closet and started getting his clothes and  his towel. Jordan's Pov (he's talking now) I called Bambi, William, Taylor and Em informing them that Connor is gonna be late. He left a voice message saying "Connor slept at 3:00 am again so I'm gonna drive him to school. We will both be late since he has to take a shower so I'll meet you guys at the cafeteria." Connors Pov . I got my clothes and towel, I walked to my bathroom and closed the door. As I undressed myself I walked into the shower. I put the water to the perfect temperature. Not to cold but not to warm, I started to clean my hair, after I was done I started to hum my favorite songs. The lights started to flicker "Jordan?" "Bambi?" "Hello? Is anyone there "It was probably Jordan, Bambi, William, Taylor, and Em just playing around. I stopped humming, I heard a grumble coming outside of the bathroom window. "Guys can you not? I'm trying to take a shower." It wasn't any of them, Connor was home alone at the time. Connor got scared from the sound of the bathroom window being opened. The cold air hit his naked body, He started to shake and goosebumps appeared from his body. He then peaked his head out of the shower to see what's happening, as soon as Connor peaked his head out he regretted it. A tall black thin silhouette stood in front of him, it was probably like 8'9. Connor fell into the shower. (Jordan say this in a monster voice) "I'm hungry." The tall black thin silhouette was starving, Connor could hear the monsters stomach growl. the silhouette then put the water all the way to hot, Connors screams filled the room, the whole neighborhood could probably hear them. The water felt like Connor was being dipped into Lava, he was technically being cooked. His flesh cooking and his skin burning, (Jordan say this in a monster voice) "Time for the seasoning." The Silhouette then put tiny little spiders onto Connor. There where 500 tiny spiders crawling all over Connor's body. It was disturbing, if only Connor kept his mouth closed and stopped screaming the spiders wouldn't have been crawling inside of his mouth. He let put a small "H..elp." he couldn't speak anymore . The spiders started to bite, and make a house's in his throat, lunge, stomach. The silhouette then started to pour human blood onto Connor like he was some sort of  snack, well at this point he is. "Maybe I should add some more seasoning." the Silhouette then started to add  spider webs. (Jordan say this in a monster voice) "Now this is what I'm talking about". The thin silhouette started to chew on Connors body. (Jordan make chewing sounds?- ) The legs. The hands. The torso. the head. Connor's Bones was the only thing left. 78 missed calls 8:56.

Authors note: I'm really sorry if its not good. It was kind of rushed so sorry for bad grammar. I finished this at 12:02 am. Btw I love you so much please say "HI Peta" (●'◡'●)

This is the monster if your wondering 👇🏼