Part 15 (18+)

Jean POV

It was kind of like being a teenager again. Not necessarily the whole "teen romance" thing but more or less sneaking around around my Ma again. Don't get me wrong, she loves (y/n), makes her feel like she has a daughter. But my mom is a little more traditional than I thought and she put a lot of emphasis on the fact that I would be staying downstairs while (y/n) moved into my old room above the store.

Now, today, it was early in the morning and my parents had decided to hit the local farmers' market before opening. I had decided to take advantage of their absence by taking it upon myself to properly thank (y/n) for moving out here with me.

Currently I was thanking her in a way that involved my head trapped between her thighs and her hands gripping my headboard so tightly her knuckles were white.

I was just able to see her head roll back and the intoxicating landscape of her stomach and chest as she moaned on top on me. In one hand I was gripping the back of her thigh while the other kept up a steady pace inside of her.

"O-oh...fuck!" she yelped as I flicked my tongue across her clit. As I picked up the pace with my fingers her body began to shudder on top on me. Continuing to tongue her clit gently, I began sucking around the bud. "Shit, Jean, I'm so close, don't stop,"
her begging was edging me on.

When she finally came I received a rush of fluid down my fingers and chin. (Y/n) let herself fall onto the bed next to me.

"I know you said you wanted to thank me but...wow, where was that when we last hooked up," she pulled me in for a kiss, disregarding the taste of herself on my face.

"I'm not going to lie, I was still a little mad at you for not telling me you were in Central, so I may have been a little...withholding that night." That response earned me a playful smack on the chest. I grabbed a shirt from off of my bedside table before pulling her into me. She settled into my chest comfortably as I kissed the top of her head gently.

Just as (y/n) was starting to drift off, a soft thud echoed through the building. She immediately jumped and pulled on a pair of my sweatpants to cover her naked lower half.

"Jean! (Y/n)! Where the hell are you guys," Rebeccas voice echoed through the empty store.

"We're in my room!" I yelled back, earning me a worried look from (y/n).

Rebecca opened the door, her hand covering her eyes as she walked in. "Is everyone decent?"

"Yes, thankfully, no thanks to Jean," (y/n) sighed. I propped myself upright in the bed and pulled her back down with me, resting her head in the crook of my neck.

Rebecca's eyes softened at the sight of me and (y/n) together. She had also been a victim of my complaining before I moved to Central and I'm sure that, as much as it had annoyed her, she was happy to see me happy.

"So, I have a little intel on that plan you brought to me," Rebecca started. I hadn't fully disclosed to (y/n) what I was doing, so she stayed silent. "I was able to get in contact with an old friend of yours, and they are more than willing to help us out. She did have one big question though. Why bring (y/n) into this?"

"Is anybody going to actually tell me the plan?" (y/n) whined into my ear.

"Of course," I kissed her on the temple, "you are an integral part of the plan. Now, Rebecca, I don't think the arms smuggling should be a problem, my family has been making illegal agricultural trades with Xing for years now. I'm not going to need (y/n)'s help with that."

Rebecca rolled her eyes at me, "Are you planning on telling either of us what you do need her help for?"

I nudged (y/n) off of my shoulder and looked at both girls as seriously as I could. "I don't know a ton about this 'promised day' and what specifically is going to happen. What I do know is that we cannot trust anyone in the Amestrian government, except for you of course, Rebecca. Also, it was made pretty clear to me that whatever happens is going to affect the entire country, particularly those on the poverty line and definitely any surviving Ishvalens."

"(Y/n), the research you were doing had to do with the human metabolism, correct? And you had a successful trial?" I waited while she nodded, confused. "I was you to hone that alchemy so that we can use it to help smuggle Amestrian citizens across the desert."

Both girls were now staring at me, Rebecca with her eyebrows raised and (y/n) with her eyes narrowed.

"You know we only got that experiment to work once and only for one day, how the hell do you think that'll help people crossing an entire desert? Not to mention people would actually have to agree to have an alchemic reaction performed on their body." I could see the stress in her eyes as (y/n) worked out what I had asked her to do. I gently rubbed her back.

"I mean, it's not a terrible idea, but with the time crunch do you think it's doable? I'd love to get my family out of here but I don't want to put that kind of pressure on (y/n)," Rebecca was more or less talking to herself.

I watched as the gears turned in (y/n)'s head. "Let me get my notebook," she left the room and I heard her go up the stairs only to come back down a few seconds later. She came back into the room, eyes intent on whatever she was writing in her notebook.

"It's going to take some work, but I think I can do it."