Sex slave ? 💦

Dylan bounded up the stairs and followed her through the apartment, up another set of stairs, and into her room. No sooner had the lock clicked than Wendy dropped her bag, turned on her heel, and kissed him hard. Her fingers snaked up his pecs and pushed his jacket down around his shoulders. Dylan shrugged it off and let it fall to the floor. Her palms pressed to his chest, she pushed him back against the door.

His hands roamed from her waist to her hips to her thighs. He guided one leg around his waist and pulled her up to straddle him, two hands firmly gripping her ass.

God, her scent. It was like sandalwood and patchouli and something earthy and spicy that he couldn't name. With very little effort, Dylan spun to pin her against the door and bowed his head to press kisses to her collarbone.

"You know, I-" She said breathlessly, "I'm not really looking for anything serious."

"This doesn't have to be serious," he responded, planting kisses up her left shoulder. "Maybe I can just be your own personal sex slave."

She let out a low laugh which turned into a moan as he sucked on a particularly sensitive spot on her neck.

"Is that a joke or an offer?"

He pulled back to look at her. He had been half joking, but something told him he should just run with the offer. Their eyes met. Dylan grinned. That seemed to be all she needed.

"Bed."

He didn't need to be told twice. They stumbled over, shoes kicked off haphazardly, landing hard on the mattress. Supporting himself with one arm and gripping her waist with the other, Dylan leaned down to kiss her. Wendy moaned as the hard tent in his jeans pressed into her crotch. Then, all of a sudden, her hand was on his collarbone and she was pushing him backwards. He sat back on his knees.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing." She smiled. "I want you to watch me."

Dylan raised an eyebrow. "Sounds dirty."

Wendy turned towards her bedside table and clicked on a lamp, bathing the dark room in a dim, warm glow. "Don't worry, you'll like it."

She leaned off the bed to reach the bottom drawer and withdrew several items he could not see.

"For me," she dropped a small vibrator onto the bed, "and for you."

The lube made sense, but the second item...

"How exactly am I supposed to use this?" He asked, holding up the thick black rubber ring she had placed in front of him.

With a mischievous glint in her eye, Wendy crawled toward him and yanked at the hem of his shirt. As he removed it, she made quick work of his zipper and slipped the waistband of his boxer briefs down, down, down until his almost fully erect cock sprung free. Dylan had a pretty good idea that he was well-endowed, but if Wendy was impressed she didn't show it. She reached for the bottle of lube and began slowly and deliberately to coat the length of his cock. When she was satisfied, she took the ring and slid it down to fit snugly, but not uncomfortably, just above his balls.

"Now don't cum until I tell you to."

Dylan chuckled and opened his mouth to tell her that he didn't exactly have that level of control but bit it back. Wendy had kicked her shorts off and pulled her shirt over her head, leaving her in only fishnet stockings and a scrap of black panties. As she leaned back on the pillows, the rings on her pert nipples glinted against milky white skin. Dylan stroked himself lazily. Her breasts looked soft and sweet, a perfect handful.

Wendy looked up at him through hooded eyes as if reading his mind.

"No touching."

Dylan nodded obediently. He could help but feel voyeuristic with his jeans bunched around his hips, cock in hand, watching as she slipped one hand between her legs and traced tiny circles around her clit. She tilted her head back and her eyes fluttered shut, deepening the feeling that he was an intruder on this private moment. Somehow that made it so much hotter.

Satisfied with her self-teasing, Wendy fumbled on the bed for the little vibrator and clicked it on, filling the room with a low buzz. Lightly, gently, she ghosted the toy over her clit and groaned with pleasure.

"Dylan..." she moaned softly.

Dylan took a ragged breath and tightened his grip on his own cock. He wasn't sure how long he could keep up if she went on like this. But Wendy was merciless, pressing the toy closer to her. He kicked off his jeans and sat a little straighter.

"Oh...mmm, Dylan," she cried, louder this time.

He gritted his teeth and sped up to keep pace with her. Her body was mesmerizing. Her hips writhed against her hands, the vibrator pressed so close it would have been inside her if not for the thin lace still covering her pussy.

"Fuck," Dylan muttered. His wrist was flying up and down but he could not seem to move past the precipice of orgasm. Wendy, on the other hand, appeared to be having no trouble at all. Her breasts heaved, and he could see her pale face flushed pink. One stocking had slipped down around her knee.

She opened her mouth but no sound came, only a small shudder. Finally, she slowed and let the toy slip from her fingers.

Wendy lay still, panting blissfully. When she sat up, a cat-like smile of satiation broke out on her lips. She looked Dylan up and down and, satisfied that he had followed her directions, nodded.

"Good boy."

Wendy made a show of rolling one stocking down her calf and discarding it, then leaned back on her elbows.

"So," she brushed her naked foot against his thigh, "how do you like your cock ring?"

Dylan groaned as she traced shapes on his thigh with pointed toes.

"I'm so close..." His voice was low and hoarse.

Wendy moved her foot upwards to rest on the base of his cock. "Not yet."

He let his arms fall and grip the sheets as the ball of her foot glided up and down his length. When he looked down, his cock was more swollen than he had ever seen it. Veins bulged faintly on his shaft, which he could have sworn was both thicker and darker than usual. Especially in contrast to her pale, delicate foot.

Am I a foot guy? He wondered. It had never really occurred to him before. But fuck it was arousing to watch her green-polished toes stroke him.

"Wendy, I-unh..." He clenched his jaw in anticipation, but before just before he reached the edge, she lifted her foot. On instinct, he reached for his cock but Wendy was too fast. Her foot made contact with his forearm with a soft smack and she pushed it down to the mattress.

"Not. Yet."

In a wave of frustration, Dylan caught her ankle and yanked her flat on her back. In seconds he was on top of her. Beads of pre-cum leaked on to her stomach. Planked above her, Dylan lowered his lips to her ear.

"When?"

Wendy placed two perfectly manicured fingers to his chest and pushed him back into a kneeling position.

"When I'm ready." She shimmied out of her panties and parted her knees expectantly. Dylan looked at her with incredulity and admiration. She knows what she wants, I'll give her that.

He bowed his head to her chest. Her nipples were taut and hard on zaftig breasts. Dylan took one in his mouth and tugged gently at the little silver ring, feeling triumphant when he heard her suck a sharp breath through her teeth in pleasure. He moved to the other nipple, now fully knelt over her, broad hands enveloping her slim waist, worshipping her body.