The Expecting

Techno woke up a few minutes ago, He was pouting and fidgeting with the blanket. The movement made Kengkla wake up, He stared at his spouse that was pouting and moving around. He hugged Techno which made him jump.

"Sorry, did I wake you up?"

"Yes but it's ok, What's wrong"

"I feel weird, I feel a bit uneasy... I thin-"
Techno said before he rushed to the bathroom and puked. Kengkla walked up to the bathroom, He waited for Techno to be done.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine"
Techno says before throwing up again.

"Keng, help me up"

Kengkla helps Techno up, Techno then hugged him. He was ok but he felt like all the energy left in him vanished. Kengkla hugged him back, After their hug, He carried Techno back to their bed. This was a bit different than the last time Techno was pregnant, He didn't throw up much and he wasn't this drained. Kengkla laid down beside him and hugged him back to sleep.

After a few more hours, They all woke up. Pete abruptly rushed into their bathroom, Techno just rolled his eyes and smiled. Techno and Pete started talking about their pregnancy, Pete already had a visible bump.

Eventually, everyone left after. They all said their goodbyes and went back home.

-----------------------------

After a few months.....

Pete always visits Techno, Once a week to be honest. Pete's house was just a few blocks away from Techno so Ae didn't see the point of not letting his partner go. Pete was 6 months, His bump was a lot bigger than before. Techno was 3 months but he looked like he was 7 months, He just sat with Pete confused, He sighed. He knew, That he was carrying more than one child. He wasn't 5 months yet, So he couldn't see the genders even though, His stomach was bigger than Pete's.

Techno was caressing his bump, He smiled at his unborn children in his stomach.

"Oho, Ai'No your stomach is so big! Bigger than mine"

"I know...guess I am carrying more than one"

"Mhm, And uh...What does it feel like for you?"
Pete asked since Techno looked like he was about to faint, His blinking was slow.

"Why?"
Techno asked

"Just curious"
Pete says sheepishly

"I feel crowded, I don't know why but I am uncomfortable right now. This didn't happen before but I feel tired. A lot of backaches and foot aches recently" Techno says hugging his bump.

Techno felt like he was drained, He was just talking but he felt like he was about to burst.

"Techno are you ok?"
Pete asked worriedly

"Yeah, But can you get Keng here please?"
Techno says.

"Sure, Ai'Kla! Your wife is calling you!"
Pete yells.

The reason why Pete yelled was that Kengkla was that Kengkla was upstairs, He was folding their clothes. He then comes down and goes to both of them. Techno told him he was a bit too uncomfortable, He didn't like the feeling and he felt thirsty.

"Phi, I'll bring No upstairs. I'll be back"
Kengkla said and Pete just nodded

Techno was a bit whiny, He doesn't feel like doing anything, either standing, sitting, laying down, or anything involves him moving or not moving. Kengkla was confused on what to do, Techno started crying, Techno was biting his lips which made Kengkla soft. Techno looked cute to him, He comforted Techno who was crying. He couldn't move since Techno was clinging to him, So he just texted Pete to tell him that it might take a while for him to get down since Techno was having mood swings.

Pete read the message and replied with a "Khrab". He pulled out his laptop and started playing games on it.

Meanwhile, Back at Kengkla and Techno, Techno wouldn't talk to Kengkla after Kengkla told him to calm down. Kengkla was having a hard time pleading with his spouse to talk to him, He apologized for the countless amount of times but Techno was still sulky.

Kengkla felt like having a mental breakdown, He wanted his lover to talk to him but Techno was sulking and still crying. He just hugged Techno tight until the poor boy fell asleep, He tucked Techno and went downstairs to grab himself a drink and also to go tell Pete that Techno fell asleep.

To his surprise, Pete also fell asleep with his laptop beside him. He called Ae to pick Pete up since he fell asleep, Ae arrived after 5 minutes and carried the sleeping Pete and puts him in the car. Ae waved goodbye before driving off.

Kengkla suddenly facepalmed himself as he completely forgot about his promise to the kids to play with them, He rushed to their kids' room and found them reading a book. He just smiled and stayed there in the doorway for a couple of minutes until he went back to Techno, He didn't want to disturb the youngsters that were reading a book.

Kengkla caressed Techno's bump, Which caused Techno to move out unconsciously. He smiled and went back downstairs to give the children some sweeties.

—————————————————

"Tin!! Where did you put my bag!"
Can yelled from upstairs

Tin came up stairs and said
"Which Bag?"

"The one with yellow and black stripes!"

"It's on top of the cabinet, with all of your other bags. It was a mess on the floor, so I picked it up and put it there"

"Do you realize I cannot reach that?"
Can says mentally facepalming himself

"Oh, then I'll put them somewhere else next time. Here's your bag"
Tin said and gave Can his bag.

"Thanks"
Can said and rushed down stairs

Tin just smiled and shook his head, His still the same old always hungry and whiny can. Tin comes downstairs and opened up his laptop, He works from home since their company was being rebuilt to a new model. The kids were nice enough to leave Tin alone for a while when he is working, They come and pester him when he's done. What a happy family..