ALIMY : Chapter 16

GUN'S POV

BREATHE IN, breathe out.

I've been doing a meditation since earlier 'cause I can't still believe that we're already dating!

UNOFFICIALLY. -,-

Jeez.

"Gun?" Mom entered my room, she looks serious.

"Hmm?"

She sighed, "someone's waiting for you downstairs."

"Who?" She just smiled at me,

"See it yourself."

Huh?

I immediately wear my slippers and go downstairs.

Maybe it's Off.

I happily run 'til I reach our sala.

"Gun." My smile faded when I saw the person who've been waiting me.

"What are you doing here?" I uttered.

"G-gun, let's talk please..." She come to reach me but I step backwards.

"Leave, Jane. I said we have nothing to talk about." I said coldly. I know I'm being harsh but can you blame me? What she did to me is unforgivable. She made me a fool.

"G-gun please..." her eyes are begging. But I don't care!

"You're the one who told me right? That I should find someone better, you told me that you don't deserve my tears,"
"Now I already found that better person."
"You don't need to comeback,"
"Leave." I said while pointing the door.

"I-i'm sorry..." She cried.
"But believe me or not, I really have no choice that time, I really have to do that..." she uttered

"Hah! Why did you have to do that? Why did you have to fucking hurt me? What did I do wrong to you? Did I make you feel bad when we're together? Am I that useless?" I said angrily, she immediately shook her head.

"No, no. You didn't do anything wrong. You're not useless. I loved you Gun, and I still do..." Jane said still crying, she step forward, I didn't move.

I felt my tears in my cheeks.

"Gun I'm sorry." She said and hugged me, she cried in my shoulder.
"Can you please give me second chance?"
"Can we go back together?"

I let go of her hug and faced her.

"I'm sorry too. But I can't love you anymore."
"I already have someone else, just like what you've said two years ago,"
"He's much better than you." I said and step away, I was on my step to leave but she said something,

"He? Is that Off?" She unbelievably said. I didn't answer.
"Answer me, Gun!"

"Yes, he is." I faced her for a second,
"Are you satisfied? Now go. We don't have a chance now Jane, you already ruined my trust, and of course..."
"You ruined your chance, two years ago." I said and go upstairs.

I banged myself onto bed.

FLASHBACK TWO YEARS AGO.