*two*

"Be aware i wont be going easy on you" The young boy says. I smirk "i wouldnt want you to"

"EXSPELLIARMIS" he yells but i block it "strong, but not strong enough" i mumble " "OBSCURO" I yell back as he goes blind for a bit "MOBILARBUS" he yells at the desks around me start shooting towards me, i duck as two desks explode above me, during this time it was giving himself time to unblind himself as wooden peices hit the floor.

"SERPENSORTIA" i yell as a snake made out of water appears, i talk in Parceltounge to the snake telling it to attack him, he was suprised she could speak parceltounge and he summons a  snake made out of the element fire telling it to attack my snake. By now a whole croud was formed around us.

Both elements dancing together beautifully as tom gets weaker and weaker i get stronger and stronger, he falls on the floor and i stay standing, smirking i say "Exspelliarmis" i say as his wand flys into my hand "And that class is how you duel" Proffesor quierrel says, i smile victorious. Cheering was heard

"Sorry" i say as i grab his hand to help him up "i dont need your help" he snickers and looks at me coldly "Woah calm down jamal" i laugh loudly, he looks at me annoyed "my name is NOT jamal" " i giggle once more "sorry, inside jokes"

He rolls his eyes and walks away.

Toms Pov
"She was powerful" i thought to myself
She over powered me, She even speaks Parceltounge, i wonder who she really
Was.

I walk into the huge room sitting next to my friend group with Abraxas and Sirius (idc if he wasnt born, people like lily and james were their okay) i was bored out of my mind so i go to the library.

Hera's Pov
I had free period so i decided to  go to the library. My favorite subject was always dark magic  so i grabbed a book about hocruxes, they couldnt offer real immortality unlike my familys ones.

I was reading but was interrupted by someone snatching the book out of my hands "What are you doing reading a book like this, Mikaelson?" Tom riddle says. It was weird being adressed as my last name "I found a book, it was interesting so i read it" Hera said confused "And dont address me as Mikealson, i prefer Hera"

Toms Pov
"I prefer Hera" So Hera was her name, She would do great things in my plan with all her power "I dont think we have properly met" i put my most charming smile on "Im Tom, Tom Riddle" ...

Is my story good?