Seven**

(I would like to remind you that this story is original and that this story does not follow the Harry Potter books/movie)

Hope you enjoy the book<3

After the strange encounter Hera starts to find Tom intriguing. He walks in the room with pride and confidence as every girl looks at him "Miss Mikaelson" I hear behind me "What a suprise" the familiar voice says. I turn around and my eyes were met with a pair of dark eyes he fake smiles "Mr Riddle what a suprise" I say using my British accent "you can drop the act" I say then his whole demeanour dropped as he smirks "it's not that easy mr riddle, you can't charm your way into me helping you" Hera says as she walks around him as if he was her prey but he just growls "you will help me whether you like it or not" he says "or else" he says as his smirk becomes even wider "or else what" Hera says in a cocky tone as a smile makes its way into her face "or else ill tell people about your little trick by the lake" he says as Hera suddenly stops in her tracks "and how is that supposed to effect me?" She says in a questioning tone but Tom just rolls his eyes and strolled off.

The sound of chattering filled the castle as everyone made their way to the dining hall, the smell of fresh food filled Hera's nostrils. She enters the hall doors and every suddenly becomes silent, everyone whispers a few things she couldn't quite hear...

"Does she actually like him"

"They seem like a perfects couple"

"Ew she's way out of his league"

She looks around finding her red head friend waving towards her as a boy with long black raven coloured hair sits next to her, she walks towards her "friends" as the whole hall quiets down because of her presence as she sits next to the red head "hello lily" Hera says in her posh accent "Severus" she says as he gives her a little wave "Hello Hera" lily says in her cheerful voice "why is everyone staring at me?" Hera says questionably "oh you didn't know?" Lily says "oh theirs a rumour that you a Tom- oh yeah I invited some friends to sit with us if that's okay with you" lily says shyly "yeah of course" Hera says back to the ginger still wondering about why everyone kept looking at her  "that's great because they are coming over" she says as she looks at the group of boys walking towards them. The tall one with brown hair looks at lily and lily looks back as they make sudden eye contact they both look away blushing furiously "oh get over it love birds" one of the boys say then I give him a threatening glare as he backs away. By now the whole hall was back to chatting and getting on with their lives.

I was walking to potions class as I feel a pair of eyes looking at me like lasers, I turn around and are met with a pair of dark brown eyes "Mrs Mikaelson I am in need of your acquaintance" Tom says as a smirk is plastered on his face "oh no I need to get to class" I say in a fake innocent voice "oh but I thought you would like to know something a little birdie told me"  he says in a now lower and darker voice "if I must" Hera says as she sighs "I heard a rumour...

that you liked me..."

Authors note
I really hope you like my book.
I'm sorry I haven't been posting, I have been to busy at school:(
Please forgive me:)))