Prologue

[My POV]

I was just writing a story on wattpad [here lol] and I was given advice. Then I just starting making this story lol- I thought about how this story should start so I just made a prologue of this lol.

I should put myself in this prologue- I thought, I mean, why not?

*~~~*

[My POV] (totally made up and possibly inaccurate uwu)

I was in school and walking to lunch, talking to Shellie and Maggie. Then I almost tripped and my foot got stuck to the ground. I fell head first and hit my forehead so hard it bleed. Then I sink into the ground. Maggie and Shellie tripped on me and instantly sank into the ground.

Meanwhile, my sister was just raging at how laggy her laptop was and her laptop suddenly shuts off. She rages even more and fell backwards and sank into the floor.

Meanwhile, at recess, my brother got slapped in the face because some guy was gonna slap his neck, about to say "I like your cut g," and he fell and sank into the ground while crying.

Meanwhile, with my other brother-, he pushes some kid and the kid grabs him and pushes him instead. My brother was throwing a tantrum and he sank in the ground.

We all appeared in some strange place. It was all starry and beautiful. Wait, is this the place in one of my stories where Slenderman invited random people from Animes and Fandoms and Reality? Whatever, let's just go along with it.

"What the.. Fridge-" Maggie said.

"Uhm-" Shellie said.

"WoAhH- where are we?" My sister (M/L/S) said.

"Where are we, uhhh- friend-" Maggie asked.

"No clue-" I said.

"Whaaaaaa-" My younger brother (M/Y-O/B) said.

"Who are you?" My youngest brother (M/Y-Y/B) said.

"How would I know-" I lied.

"Wait, isn't this where Slender invited us to a sleep over or something? With our OCS?" M/L/S asked.

"Wait are the Creepypasta real? Did they really invite you guys to a sleep over? Was Smile dog there? Invite me next time so I can pet him-" Maggie said.

"Uhm, that was in an rp that me and my sister did a while ago." I said, "I think they're real but if they're not then I- . . . I don't know lol-"

. . .

Silence...

. . .

"Well uhm, fidget this shizzamabob I'm out-" I said, then realized what I said. "Wait I'm supposed to say the f word and the s word- Wha-"

"*gasp* You tried to say the f word-" M/Y-O/B said.

"Shush- Whatever-" I said.

"What the heck is this place- (._.) I'm not supposed to be here-" Shellie said, not wanting to socialize.

"Wait a sec- I made this place so we can just get out if I want to, and in this case- it's a yes-" I said, totally breaking the fourth wall.

*~~~*

[*~In Reality~*]

EHEM- EXCUSE  ME BISH WHAT- HOW DARE I BREAK THE FOURTH WALL OF MY OWN STORY- I- I thought to myself as I type this story. Whatever- I'll just end it here because everyone apparently escaped from this story now bye lmao-