I-Masky, Hoodie, Toby, and Jeff

Masky, Hoodie, and Toby were running away from the cops, then they bumped into Jeff and Jane. Jeff and Jane were fighting, Jeff fell onto the ground along with Masky, Hoodie, and Toby, and Jane dodged. Masky, Hoodie, Toby, and Jeff fell onto the ground and started sinking into the ground.

"HELP-" Jeff screamed.

Jane just laughed as Jeff sank.

"IT'S NOT FUNNY JANE-" Jeff yelled.

"A-A-A-A-AAAAAAA-A-A *tics* -AAAAAA-A-A-A-AHHHHHHH!!!" Toby screamed.

"TOBY THIS IS YOUR FAULT FOR GETTING US CAUGHT-" Masky yelled.

That was all was heard from them before the exited into another world.

"I'm glad Jeff's gone, but I wished I was the one who killed him-" Jane said, then leaving to the mansion.

"Where are those idiots now- Oh hey Jane-" EJ said once Jane arrived to the mansion.

"Hey Jack. If you wanna know about the guys, they disappeared somehow-" Jane responded. "They tripped on each other and the sank into the ground."

"Was Toby on top or bottom?" EJ asked, "If he was either top or bottom, then it was most likely be that he was the one who dragged them into the ground and took them somewhere.

*~~~*

[Meanwhile, with Toby, Masky, Hoodie, and Jeff...]

"W-WOAH! *twitches* W-W-WHERE- *tics* A-A-ARE W-WE?!-" Toby said.

"DIDN'T YOU TAKE US HERE? HOW WOULD YOU NOT KNOW-" Masky yelled.

"I-I-I-I-I DI-DI-DIDN'T *twitches and tics* T-T-TAKE U-US H-H-HERE!- *tics violently* O-O-O-O-O-OTHER *tics violently* -W-WISE I-I-I-I *tics and twitches* W-W-W-W-WOULD'VE S-S-SAID *tics* 'W-W-W-WELCOME'!-" Toby yelled at Masky angrily.

"WHY YOU-" Masky said, cutting off himself and starts a fight with Toby.

Hoodie was recording Toby's and Masky's fight as Jeff just quietly join in.

*~~~*

[Back with EJ and Jane]

"Yeah, and they'd be most likely fighting, hahah-" EJ said.

"Yah, typical them." Jane said.

"Welp, in case this isn't Toby's doings, we'll ask Lulu to look it up. I'm pretty sure a similar case happened a while ago." EJ said as he and Jane went inside the mansion.

They walked to the library to see if Lulu was there. They searched the entire huge library and also looked at some books while searching for Lulu. They'd find Lulu sitting in a seat, reading a book. They tried to get some info where Toby and the others could've went if Toby didn't drag them somewhere.

*~~~*

[Back with Toby, Masky, Hoodie, and Jeff]

"TOBY YOU BETTER TELL US WHERE THE DUCK WE ARE! DUMMY!-" Jeff yelled.

"Jeff- D-D-Did you just s-s-say 'duck'? PFFFFFFFFT-" Toby laughed and twitched.