CHAPTER ONE.

New Orleans, the city with supernatural creatures everywhere. Mystic Falls is obviously in first place, but if you wanted some real trouble: I suggest you'd head towards New Orleans.

Valerie felt nauseous as she walked at night to her apartment in Mystic Falls, like she'd always do around this time. She had a job as bartender at the Mystic Grill, as she wanted to keep a low cover. That was until someone grabbed her by her waist. Valerie started to scream as loud as she could, but her screams were muffled because the mysterious person covered her mouth with their hand.

Valerie tried to get loose from their grip, as she started to kick them as hard as she could. Only to suddenly collapse on the floor, driven into a magical slumber.

When Valerie was back to her consciousness, she gasped loudly. She looked around, and faced a lot of women standing around her. She sensed that they were witches too. "WHERE AM I?" Valerie yelled loudly as she tried to stand up, but she was too weak. Causing her to stumble and took hold on a ice cold wall. "TELL ME!" She demanded furiously.

"Calm down." A toned woman sneered and narrowed her eyes at Valerie.

"I'm not going to calm the fuck down! You witch bitches kidnapped me!" Valerie yelled again.

"I suggest you watch your mouth, before I'll kill you." A woman with brown hair threatened her. But Valerie didn't like to be told what to do, nor get threatened. "Don't tell me what to do." Valerie spat and looked with disgust to the witches.

"Probably the hormones from a pregnant girl." Another witch spoke, causing Valerie to stiffen. "Preg- Pregnant?" She stuttered in utter confusion and the witches nodded in unison. "But-" Valerie started, deep in thought who'm the father could be. Until she suddenly got a flashback from back in Mystic Falls.

"Niklaus." Valerie breathed out as Niklaus started to kiss her neck. "Shhh." Niklaus whispered and continued planting kisses all over her body.     

"Oh fuck." Valerie said in terror, and started to reach for her stomach. "But- It's not possible! He's a vampire." She objected, denying to accept the truth. — "But he's also part werewolf." The brown haired witch said and Valeries mouth dropped. "He's.. a hybrid?" She asked deep in thought, and the witches nodded again in unison. "Oh fuck, fuck fuck fuck." She muttered as she got a headache.

"I need to go and get someone, I'll return soon." The brown haired girl said who's name revealed to be Sophie Deveraux. "Don't let her get out of your eyesight." She ordered and walked out.

Valerie sighed as she slides down the wall, sitting on the ground. She lowered her head into her hands as she tried to calm down from the overwhelming emotion. She breathed in and out, trying to put all the pieces in place. Her mind was racing with at least a thousand thoughts, and she felt sick to her stomach.

After a while, she was informed that Sophie had returned, accompanied by someone who demanded to see her. Valerie was getting dragged by the witches, and guided towards the mystery guest. Suddenly, she was outside and the cold breeze caused her to get goosebumps all over her arms. She shivered as she finally saw this mysterious person wanting to see her. She furrowed her eyebrows as she took in his appearance. He was tall, dressed in a suit. He had medium long brown hair, matched with doe brown eyes. She couldn't deny the fact that the man was handsome, but right now it wasn't the time.