Abduction

Next morning Sonakshi came down in kitchen and made two cups of coffee. She sleepily went upstairs and swing the bedroom door open.

Sonakshi: Apko office ke liye late ho raha hai Vyo-

She stops in mid sentence when she saw empty bedroom. She closed her eyes and sighs looking at her bracelet.

Sonakshi: Ki karacho Sona? Wo toh kal mission par Gaye hai. Tu bhi na....

She took and deep breath and think what to make for herself. She ended up with bread and butter as she couldn't bring herself to cook a meal only for her.

She called Nitin once she is dressed up.

Nitin: Yes ma'am?

Sonakshi: Book flight tickets to California for today.

Nitin: Right now ma'am? But didn't you told me that you wanted to go tomorrow.

Sonakshi: Yeah well...because I thought today I will be wiry someone. But that person is busy so.... I will leave for California today, in fact right now.

Nitin: OK ma'am. I will pick you in an hour.

Sonakshi: No need. Driver and guards will escort me there.

Nitin: OK ma'am.

Sonakshi hungs up and tries calling Vyom, but his phone was off.

Sonakshi: Gosh I miss you already!

She gets ready and packed her bags. She sat in the car and guard started to drive to the airport. On the way she tried to focus on her work but couldn't. Vyom evaded her thoughts. She couldn't help but worry. She spot a temple.

Sonakshi: Stop!  (She yelled almost)

Guard abruptly stops the car.

Guard: Ma'am?

Sonakshi: I want to go in.

She pointed her finger at the temple.

Guard nodded and opens the door for her. Other guards climbs off the car and follows her to the temple. Once inside the temple she sits down with folded legs in front of deity. She joined her hands and closed her eyes.

Sonakshi: 16 saal baad kadam rakha hai mandir mein. Jab 16 saal pehle ayi thi tab momma ke liye ayi thi, tab toh meri aapne nahi sunni. Aaj apne pyaar ke liye ayi hu, please Vyom ko safe rakhna. Please. Please. Unhe thik rakhna. Please.

She opens her eyes and stood up.

.
.
.
.

Vyom pulls the trigger and aims it at a person. He stood in the rooftop, drrssed in all black.

Vyom: Clear the crowd. I will shoot him right after 20 seconds. (he spoke in Bluetooth)

Subordinate: OK sir

His two subordinates who were disguised as the guard pretending to protect their target, who was a gangster, pull the curtains aside. Vyom from the far away building could set his target who was sitting in VIP room.

After twenty seconds when he could properly aim hide target, who was in blue suit, Vyom ordered again.

Vyom: We have to catch him alive. Release Nitrous axide (laughing gas) right now.

His subordinates released the gas and guards and his target in the VIP room started to show reactions. Vyom grabbrd the apportunity and shoots him on his target's left shoulder.

Vyom: Time for next step.

Vyom stars to run, he jumps from one roof to another. He jump down on the clear street and put his gun and jacket in the bag. An ambulance arrived and it stopped in front of him. Vyom open the door and threw his bag and himself in the ambulance.