no.7

Warning, dirty jokes and picture not mines that's pretty much it.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Kakashi pov
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The young Genin didn't say anything, taking the hint for me to leave it be. .
For now! I smiled as kuro minato 2th child run up to me, he had short blonde hair with alittle bands coming out of his headband. His clothes were a  dark green jacket with a bluish vast wasn't a bad chance for hidding.

He stopped. his emotions being seen so easy like reading a book.
"Kakashi-sensei you're late!"

He yelled at me crossing his hands together like a angry mom when they son's come home after hours. My smile disappears re-placing a very serious one.
"You see I was walking when I saw a black cat, sense I didn't wanna get bad luck I had to take the other way around."
The child sweet-drop as I look around noicing killing attentions that were very high but- not enough for somebody who wasn't close by to feel it.

I locked eyes with a dark blue cold eyes that were inching to kill someone, I wasn't really shocked what mad me confuse was Sasuke eyes were not the only one sending the killing vibes my way; no they're not for me who? Kuro. . .

"Lier! That story just crazy not all black cats are bad luck idiot. How are you even a Jounin? I'm shocked very shocked! they just let anyone in now In days."

My smile disappeared immediately now getting a little hint why all the other wanna hurt this beat so much. He doesn't even know how to be a ninja. This kid won't get far not with that attitude. . .

"Let's begin shell we, you see this timer it has 3 hours on it, today we we'll begin are true Genin exams. I have 4 balls on me, the rules are-"

"But- sensei I didn't know you had some much balls!? Do you play with them?"

Sakura said as Naruto, naruko, kuro, Sasuke and kakashi all stand shocked at the question as kuro breaks free and starts laughing.

"Sakura-chan pfff-hahaha why!?"

Sakura tits her head kinda confused before realizing what she just said Turing pink in embarrassment. She looks like she didn't mean too.

"What was I saying? Yes, I have 4 balls on me each kid who can get a ball from me before this bell rings will become a true Genin and these who fail will be sent back to the academy!"

I explain as my favorite book come into my mind blushing alittle.
"But- kakashi-sensei they only 4 balls they's 5 of us? One of us will be left out. . ."
I gave her a half ass smile hoping at-least one of the emo will understand what I'm trying to do. . . No- the most people to understand what I'm trying to do is- Sakura, naruko and maybe Naruto. Ignoring Sakura question I continued.

"Hm, one of you will be sent back to the academy, the one who doesn't get a ball will also go without lunch. :> "
.
.
.
.
.

.
(Too lazy for fight scene scene tell you later)
.
.
.
.
.
The timer ended with only naruko, Sakura, Sasuke and Naruto teaming up to get a ball. I was listen into they conversation finding out kuro refused to believe anything they were saying and also only help get in the way ended with nobody getting a nice Yan wouth of a fluffy tiny ball. The best part was when kuro fall on Naruto kissing him which only lead to him having a broken nose R.i.p!

Sakura also punch him he looks like he will be knocked out of awhile, I should probably send my report this is going to take along time for them to found the true meaning of teamwork. . . More work when it comes to kuro!

The day was pretty interesting, can't wait to see what this student become.