no.9

Naruto pov:
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I was sitting down on the couch as Sasuke keep yelling about the annoying boy on our team. This played on for about 30 minutes before i stopped him!
"Oi, Sasuke shut up! Just add him to the kill list and get serious, we have better things to do then worry about that died meat. It's better to watch the fire burn then try to put It out right away."

(Meaning let them feel powerful then take care of them later)
Sasuke tsk grabbing my shirt and doing a hand sign
"Teleport no jutsu"

He said as we ended up by the gate were nanko was sitting by herself eating a sandwich, I slapped Sasuke hand away from my shirt before gracing at him.
Naruko noices us and walk towards me she smiled as her red hair hair flowing though the wind I tit my head just alittle confused on why she looking at me in that way- kinda like Sakura does backing up slowly really hoping she isn't a fan girl!

"Naruto- chan! You guys are early, my mom made extra sandwich would you like one!?"

She ask not really paying attention that much, I smiled alittle in relief that she wasn't a fan girl replaying it with my normal look. I nodded locking eyes with Sasuke who also wanted one. I mean one sandwich won't hurt right? She gave us one each it was a bologn sandwich that looked very delicious what I loved more about the sandwich was the extra tomatoes!

How did she know Sasuke loves tomatoes? I also love tomatoes but I love sweet ones better. . . I take a bit as my mouth water alittle yum~ I tried my best not to show how much I'm loving it Sasuke was doing a horrible job!

"Thank you naruko"

She smiled before walking away from us, I really hate her brother though, speaking of the devil here he comes along with Sakura following behide.
He stopped breathing hardly which I didn't really force on him I looked at Sasuke and walk by him closing out the world.

"Sorry, I'm late! They was this old lady who bags were so heave, she needed my help so that's what I did then after that she fall."

Hm, kakashi here how long have I been in my own mind for- naruko looks like she about to murderer somebody! Kakashi explain our mission to us one more time before all of us started to jump on the tree to the smell village known as Stone. We were almost there before I noticed a kunin heading for the idiot kuro!

I jumped in front of him breaking off the kunin before noicing some much chakra around us. . . Sasuke, kakashi, Sakura, naruko and kuro all get into fighting stands all around 100 ninja come out of hidding.

"Genin's and one Jounin this will be easy taken out the Genin's"

I laughed alittle with Sasuke joining, I locked eyes with the stupidest man alive and smiled evily.

"Yes, you're right they is one Genin and 5 people who will kill at a short noices. I means it's your live so come at us with all you got-"

Smiling kindly before finishing what I was saying.
"You'll be fish taken a dangerous bait"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The man's run at us, I dodge easy grabbing his hands and throwing it around my body. A kunin was flying at me from the second one kicking it out my path hidding the 3th guy! I grabbed my kunin stabbing the 5th guy in the neck bending down and kicking the 4th one in the balls's
(It was nice knowing you kids)
Sasuke run at me grabbing both of my hands swing me around as I kick most of them down.

Sakura joined us stabbing the ones we miss in the a** I almost laughed but hold it in helping the loser everybody hate who was getting jumped. Doing a hand sign
"Fire ball no jutsu"
Fire blow out of my mouth buring half of the man's before kuro smash both of the guys hands into each other, my eyes go wide liking that he actually can fight.
I locked eyes with naruko who was with kakashi nodding at how everybody was doing looking at my hands that have blood on them I smiled before laughing! How fun this is we can't kill Itachi without knowing how to kill in the first place.

I jumped onto two people stabbed them  in they eyes with my kunin, pulling out the kunins I band they hands together seeing Sasuke kill the last two everybody was shocked at how we were easy to kill as Sakura starts to cry?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It been around a hour sense this happened Sakura, naruko or kuro didn't say anything the rest of the way there. My guess guilt! I rolled my eyes putting my hands in my pocket seeing kakashi not sure how to react.
"Oi, lighten up this was bound to happen! We. Are. Ninja's! Murder was also on our list of protecting the village."

Everybody looked at me as Sasuke nodded agreeing with what I said- kakashi looked at me with a half ass smiling!

"Indeed it was Naruto, your first mission was to get info as well as learn how to kill. I didn't expect you and Sasuke to go all out with this with little care but- you guys did say you wanted to kill somebody! We are here let's get down to business shell we?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.