Chapter 2: Hinaichigo

A/n: hello my fellow readers now I went through the comments and see that you guys want me to do Hinaichigo next so here it is. also do let me know on which next doll should the reader and Suigintou meet next and allied with them. no let the chapter begin!

3rd pov

in an unknown area a girl with blonde hair wearing a pink dress and is the size of a doll running in a panic.

girl: I have to keep running. Hinaichigo has to get away.

????: oh really now.~

the girl now known as Hinaischigo stops running and turns to see a dark silhouette with several dark dolls next to her scaring Hinaichigo.

Hinaichigo: s...someone....please....help Hina.

-at Y/n's house-

as the morning sun rise shines through the window Suigintou is already awake and out of her she looks to see her medium Y/n is still asleep in his bed.

Suigintou: [even when he sleeps he looks cute.~]

voice: s...someone...please....help Hina.

Suigintou: huh? *quiet tone* Hinaichigo?

as Suigintou was lost in thought after hearing the voice Y/n wakes up from his sleep and let's out a yawn and sees Suigintou awake.

Y/n: morning Suigintou.

Suigitnou: oh morning Y/n.

Y/n: is something wrong? you look like you've seen a ghost.

Suigintou: just heard something. probably one of my sisters being attacked.

Y/n: really? which one you think it is?

Suigintou: is it were me I would go after the weakest one which happens to be Hinaichigo.

Y/n: um how is this Hinaichigo the weakest?

Suigintou: well in power she's not powerful the most she can do is manipulate strawberry vines.

Y/n: I see is there anything else about her.

Suigintou: well you could say she's like the little sister of the other Rozen dolls. she tends to be playful and innocent, but she can be easily distracted and tricked. she does have a dream world where she can reside in.

Y/n: I see seems like she would be a likely and easier target to go after for your evil counterparts, but that begs the question whose it going to be?

Suigintou: I'm not quite sure. each of the counterparts of me and my sisters have their own motives. so they'll either go after each of us on their own or try to overpower the other with force by making it impossible to fight back.

Y/n: right, so how do we get you Hinaichigo's dream world?

Suigintou: simple, do you have a mirror?

Y/n nods as the two leave the bedroom making it down the stairs to the main floor of the house. then Y/n leads Suigintou pass the stairs and making a left turn leading to a spare room where he puts things that he puts his extra belongings that he doesn't have anywhere to put them. once he opens the door they see a large body sized mirror at the end of the room.

Y/n: here it is. so why did you ask for a mirror?

Suigintou: *playful smirk* simple my little medium~ me and my other sisters can use mirrors to travel through dream worlds while two others can make door ways to enter other peoples dreams.