He is gone

a week has pasted and they became good friends. Busan woke up the kitten sleeping by his feet now. He looked up and saw that there were already breakfast done on the small table. He didnt really think about it and went to eat the breakfast. He tought he made it yesterday and forgot. He went to the bathroom to take a shower and one of the towels were aready jused. He looked back at his cat that were sleeping like before. He didnt care no longer. After the shower he walked out and saw that the door was open and the kitten no were to be seen.

"Kitten?" he said looking around

" no no no " he went ouside looking for it. All day he were looking for it. he called Eric to help and he did. He spend all weekend looking for the little kitten but didnt find it.

Monday Busan P.O.V

I woke up feeling the empy space were the kitten normaly were. I missed him. Today were school. I got ready and went to school. In class a saw a new boy with black fluffy hair. He was pale and skinny. He didnt have any friends and were looking at me the whole class so i decided to talk to him after class.

"Hey you are new right?"

"uh Y-yeah "

" Welcome here, Im Busan and you are?"

"Jae"

" Well Jae wanna hangout after school today?"

" o-ok "

" see ya bud" I said waving goodbye to him. His eyes were so beautiful, Dark brown and big.

After school I met him outside my class.

" Lets go then"

" ok" Jae said quiently

He went in to my house. I looked at him and he was almost crying.

" Hey whats up?"

" o-oh n-nothing"

"ok wanna eat ?"

" I can make eggs!" Jae said happy

" ok the eggs are in th-" How does he know where i keep my eggs?

10 minutes later

" Done" he said with a smile

" Thank you~"

I ate the eggs, It tasted alot like the one i had for breakfast that day when the kitty went missing.

we spend the day playing uno and talking.

" should you not go home soon its almost 22.00"

" O-oh, y-yeah i should go"

" bye bye Jae see ya tomorrow"

" bye Busan"

I went outside in the dark. It was raining like crazy, I like the rain so I went for a short walk.

I saw someone sitting under a half broken roof so I went up to them to give them my umbrella becuse they needed it more.

" Jae?"

It was jae. He looked up at me and looked sceard.

" why are you here jae? its raining"

" I - I dont have anywere to go"

" Go home?"

" I-I dont have a home"

I grabed his arm and draged him into my house without notesing i accedently threw him on the floor making him hurt his leg.

"uch"

" Jae! Im so sorry "

I ran up to him and knelt over him. I didnt relise how close our faces were until he looked up into my eyes making me blush.