Part 3✨🍃

I woke up and I was still holding onto Harvey. He woke up. "Hey baby." He said I pecked his lips and he smiled. "My babygirl is adorable." He said I smiled and hugged him. He pulled me on top of him and he held my ass. My eyes opened wide and I went red. "It is fine." He said, I nodded and hugged him back.

*3 weeks later*

I woke up wearing Payton's merch (hoodie) and nicks merch (sweat pants) "hey baby!" Harvey said as I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. "Hello." I said. I brushed them then walked back to my bed. He slid his hands onto my waist and started to softly kiss my neck. "Baby I don't want to..." I said pushing him off. "What do you mean you don't want to?" He asked. " I mean I don't want to have sex..." I said. "You don't know that is what I want." He said. "Yes I do." I said. "What ever." He said and led in my bed. I put on my shoes and grabbed my phone and keys. I ran out and got into my car. I drove to sway and ran in out of breath. "You ok?" Payton asked as he was on his phone. "Mhm." I said checking my phone. About 10 minutes later Harvey walked in all mad. "Why did you run off?" He asked as his hand gripped onto my waist. "Get off me..." I said. He wouldn't and I looked at him. "Hey she said get off her." Payton said as he stood up. "What are you gonna do?" Harvey asked. "This." Payton said and punched him. "Shit." I said. I got out his grip and ran to his side. I dunno but Payton got hella protective. I watched them fight then I ran out into the garden where they all are. "Uhh. Payton is fighting Harvey." I said. "Uhh why?" Bryce asked. "No comment." I said. "I wanna see." Anthony said and they all ran in. "Don't ever!" Payton said and kicked his stomach. "Don't ever treat a girl like that again you cunt!" Payton said then spat on him. "Oh so that is what no comment was about." Jaden said crossing his arms. "Hey you ok?" Payton asked walking over. "Mhm I am fine." I said looking at Harvey. "Sorry..." Harvey said and got up. He left with a limp. I laughed and sat down. "Why was he so mad?" Payton asked sitting next to me. "I said I didn't want to have sex." I said and Jaden coughed. "Yeah." I said. "That's disgusting." Payton said. I faked smiled at him. Then the smile turned into a real smile...I dunno something about Payton is special... "Y/N!" Jaden yelled and pushed me off the sofa. "You bastard." I said and got up. Everyone laughed and I laughed along with them. "Well I am sleepy so imma go home." I said Jaden nodded. I left and drove home. I got in and locked the door. I ran up to my room and fell asleep...

I woke up and walked out my room. "Hey!" Jaden and Payton both said. "For fuck sake." I said sitting back in my room. "Oh so she mad mad." Jaden said. "Mhm." I said. I got back up and closed my door and led in my bed on my phone. I ran down the stairs and ate some food and then went back up. "Hey asshole." Jaden yelled from his room. "What?" I asked walking in. "We are going to hype today Wanna come?" He asked. "Sure." I answered and walked back into my room. I grabbed my phone and then walked out my room. "Hey y/n?" Jaden asked. "Yes?" I said. "Are you ok?" He asked I nodded them me, him and Payton got into my car and I drove to the hype house. I walked in I said down. "Y/N!" Avani said running over. "Hey my little clown queen." I said and hugged her. "I say me and you take a photo." She said I smiled and we ran outside and took:

" She said I smiled and we ran outside and took: