Part 4✨🍃

Y/n's pov
I had woken up on top off Payton and he was already awake. "Shit." I said as I noticed that we were in Jazzy's bed. "Hey hey are you ok?" He asked as his hands went on my hips. I nodded. He smiled and I leaned in, I kissed him and he kissed back. His hands softly squeeze my ass then I heard knock at the door, "y/n are you ok?" Someone asked I got off Payton and led at the end of the bed. "Yeah?" I asked Payton was laughing. "Shush." I said, then Jaden walked in. "Hello." Jaden said looking at us. "Hey it isn't what it looks like!" Payton said. "Yeah I know because you like Charli-" he said then threw his hands over his mouth. "Oh so I see now." I said. "No I don't, not anymore." He said, "ohhhh that's why you stopped talking to her." Jaden said. "Actually I like someone else and I think she knows i do." Payton said. "Ok." Jaden said and left. I crawled up to the pillows and led next to him and we watched tv.

Jaden's pov
Me, Jazzy, Chase and Blake were all sat with each other. "Who on earth could Payton be chatting about?" I asked we all shrugged.

Y/n's pov
I was laying next to him. "Can I be honest with you?" Payton said. "Sure." I said he got over me and started to kiss me, I kissed him back...

Jazzy's pov
"Imma go see my wife." I said and got up. I ran up stairs and walked into my room and Payton was over Y/n kissing?! "Whatttttt?!" I asked locking the door. "Hey shush!" Y/n yelled. "For you yes." I said.

Y/n's pov
He got off me and led at my side. "So? Are you like dating?" Jazzy asked me and Payton both shook our heads. "Ok oh." She said. "Please don't tell anyone I don't want Jaden to find out." I said she nodded. "Well we are going to sway house with the others just come when you want to." Jazzy said and walked out the room. I heard the front door close and I smiled at Payton. "So let's go back to when you were honest with me.." I said climbing onto him slowly. "Ohhhh you liked it then?" He asked. I nodded and started to peck his lips. "Wait this feels wrong..." I said and got off him. "Seriously?" He asked. "Just come." I said and got out of bed. We put our shoes on and ran out to my car. I drove to my house, we walked in and I locked the door behind us. "Come." He said and threw me over his shoulder. He took me into my room. "Oh shit well, I got a message they changed their minds they at hype house." Payton said, I nodded and we ran out to my car. I drove into the hype house and they all sat there. "Hey little one." Jaden said. "Hi." I said and sat down. "Payton. Wanna take a photo?" I asked. "Nah in a bit." He said I nodded and walked into the movie room. About 30 minutes later Payton walked in and sat next to me. I smiled and he put his hand on my cheek. I smiled and he kissed me I kissed him back.

Avani's pov
"What drink does Payton want from Chick-Fil-a?" Jaden asked. "I will go and check." I said. I got up and ran into the movie room. They were full on making out, I walked out closing the door behind me. I walked over. "I may be dreaming but I swear I just seen Payton and y/n full on kissing?!" I said. "WHAT?!" Jaden shouted and jumped up.

Y/n's pov
He put his hand on my thigh and squeezed it gently and I bit his lip. The door flew open. "Y/M/N HOSSLER!" Jaden yelled. We pulled away and I looked at him. "Oh no..." Payton said. "What- I thought you were my friend?" Jaden asked. "I am I just...I am sorry." Payton said. "And seriously?! Y/n he is my friend not your boyfriend." Jaden said. "Actually I would love to be is girlfriend." I said. "You are joking?" Jaden said. "No." I said. "Actually I would love to date her..." Payton said. "Ok fine then date her." Jaden said. "Buddy are you mad?" Payton asked. "No as long as you don't break her." He said I smiled and kissed Payton. He kissed my back. "So wanna do face masks?" I asked as we pulled away. "Ok baby let's go to your house." He said, I giggled and we ran out to my car. I drove back to the house I walked in and Mum was just leaving, probably for work. Anyway I ran up the stairs with Payton and got changed into a vest top and athletic shorts. We went into the bathroom that was connected to my room and I sat on the side and put a face mask on him whilst my legs rapped around him. "Hehe cute." I said and got down, I threw my hair up into a messy bun and put my mask on and then we took this photo:

" I said and got down, I threw my hair up into a messy bun and put my mask on and then we took this photo:

"Can I peel it?" He asked. "Sure baby." I said. He smiled we waited for them to dry. "Ooooo can I peel it now?" He asked I nodded and he sat me on the side and rapped my legs around him. "Ok before I let you peel it, promise me you love me." I said and looked at his smile. "I promise." He said and started to peel it. "ONE PEECE!" He said and put it in the bin. I peeled his off. He smiled and kissed me. "We should go and watched films...maybe Netflix and chill." He said and a smirk appeared in on his face. "Baby..." I said and started to kiss him. He kissed back and I pulled away. "Imma have a shower.." I said. "Ok." He said and walked out the room. I slowly got unchanged and took my hair out and I ran the water I got into the shower and then the bathroom door opened. I stood there for a bit since nothing happened then Payton climbed into the shower. "Hey." He said looking at my naked body. "Hello." I said with a giggle. "Here." He said as he washed my back. I smiled and he dropped the sponge. His hands moved onto my stomach and then moved up to my boobs.. massaged then softly. We heard the front door open and close so we jumped out and rapped towels around us. We ran out the room and quickly got into the clothes we were wearing before we got into the shower. We both ran down the stairs and it was Jaden and mum. "Hi!" I said and hugged her. "Hello sweet." She said. I smiled and Payton and Jaden both walked off up stairs. "Well mum I love you but Imma go to bed." I said. "Mhm oh and Jaden told me that you and Payton are dating, just don't take him off Jaden." She said I nodded and ran up the stairs. "Hey baby." Payton said as I was about to go into my room. "Hello." I said and turned around. "You ok?" He asked. "Yes you?" I answered and he slowly walked over and kissed me, I kissed him back and then we pulled away. "Well I am sleepy so imma go to bed...see you in the morning." I said he nodded and I walked into my room. I turned off the light and got into bed. I soon fell asleep...