chapter two

You were walking with the Weasleys at the train station. Mr. and Mrs.Weasley were both good friends of your parents, and their children went to Hogwarts, so your parents decided they could take you to the train. You were actually feeling nervous, and you were fidgeting with your hair and fingers. Fred seemed to notice, and you saw him whisper something to George. They were the twins in the family, and they always came up with the best pranks and jokes.

"Hey Y/N!" exclaimed George

"You look just a little-"

"Uneasy!" Fred finished his sentence.

"Have this candy!" offered George

He handed you a small hard candy. It was indigo, and had a slight shimmer to it.

"It will make you feel better!" said Fred.

You opened up the clear wrapper, and thanked them.

"Wait Y/N! Don't eat that."

Ron came up to you and snatched the candy out of your hand.

"Ron!", you shouted.

"You'll thank me later. You know Fred and George for long enough, this candy would probably make your hair purple!" he explained.

He wasn't wrong. You remembered that they would always give you candy that made you get large bumps on your whole body, or ones that would make you puke. You saw the twins giggle.

"How could i be so stupid! I remember now. Thanks Ronnie."

He hated that nickname and you knew it, and that was exactly why you said it.

TIME SKIP

You got onto the train and looked around. Everyone was smiling and laughing with each other. Hm, you thought, way more welcoming than BeauxBattons. You started trying to find a compartment and you found one with the twins. You sat down with them and started talking about Hogwarts.

"Y/N! What house do you think you'll be in?" Asked Fred.

"Oh, I don't know. What houses are there?" you asked. "In BeauxBattons we didn't have houses. We were either salt , mercury or sulfur"

"That sounds depressing," they said in unison.

"Well, there's four houses in Hogwarts. Gryffindor, the house of the brave, Slytherin, the cunning ones, Ravenclaw, the witty ones, and Hufflepuff, the loyal ones." explained George.

"You-know-who was in Slytherin.." added Fred.

"Oh wow. I don't know which one I'll be in. What do you think?"

Suddenly, the compartment door opened. A boy with taffy coloured hair asked: "Can I sit here? All the other compartments are filled."

"Ah, Pretty-Boy-Diggory! How come you're not with Cho?" asks Fred.

They seem to know him. The boy sits down and smiles at you. His smile was so charming. He was honestly very handsome, you thought.

"Oh, I saw her snogging Cullen, so I broke up with her.", the boy said.

He looked at you with his grey eyes and said: "I haven't seen you around! I'm Diggory by the way. Cedric Diggory."

He reached his arm out.

"I'm Y/N Sterling. Nice to meet you"

You shook his hand and he flashes another smile.

"You're new to Hogwarts right? What house do you think you'll be in? I'm in Hufflepuff."

"I'm not sure yet" you said.

"Well, I hope you're in Hufflepuff!" he said.

Cedric chuckled and you, him, and the twins talked and joked for the whole way to Hogwarts.