سبعة

last night i sent gianna, kd, and ben into her house and when she went upstairs kd had let me in

   last night i sent gianna, kd, and ben into her house and when she went upstairs kd had let me in. we cut her lights off and i went up to her room and took her, might of punched the fuck outta her.

but we made it out, and gathered up her clothes and her other shit and took it with us, kd decided to take her friends as well. she cute but fuck her.

i let her sleep in my bed because i wasn't about to put my baby- my bitch in no damn basement, i want her to be comfortable but not to comfortable you feel me?

"aye yb!" i scrunched my face up when i heard somebody call my name. it's early as fuck and niggas yelling in my crib.

i picked up xavier bridal style because i didn't want her out of my sight right now.

i went downstairs with her in my arms and saw the whole gang and two girls sitting in the living room.

"we got two more," kd said passing the blunt to boomer. i looked at the both of them and nodded, good enough.

"let's go," i said adjusting xavier on me, holding her up by her butt.

the two girls stood up following me into the basement where the other hoes was at.

"kelsie what the fuck i told you to do?" i laid xavier down on a couch, walking up to her getting her face.

"huh?"

"you told me to make the beds and do laundry. im sorry," she cried. i clenched my fists, swung back and batted the fuck outta the bitch.

"do yo chores bitches i don't give a fuck if you new," i walked back over to the couch and picked up xavier.

"aye pookie where my money at?" i busted into her room, she jumped up off her bed opening her dresser and grabbed a bag, i took it from her and left.

i only gave pookie her own personal room in the basement because she made the most money and been her the longest, she was the basically the head hoe.

xavier started getting a little heavy so i took her upstairs and laid her on the couch next to kd. i tossed the money in ben lap and told him to count it.

i jogged back downstairs to the basement seeing kianna and macie playing pool.

"where my money at kianna?" i snatched the pool stick from her hands, her eyes immediately started watering.

"the fuck you finna cry for?" i mugged her. i pushed her and walked over to her bed taking the bag of money.

"y'all bitches should know this already. we do this every fuckin' day!" i yelled.