2/11

-Saturday

"Number one. I hate the way you look at me."

[Y/n's p.o.v]

"Honey?" Kuroo waves his hand in front of my face.

"Uh- hmm?" I hum, looking over at Kuroo.

"Are you okay?" Kuroo asks, putting his hand on my back.

"Oh. Yeah I'm okay." I give a weak smile before putting my attention back on the game.

"Be right back." Kenma says, standing up and walking into the hallway.

I smash buttons on my controller, "What! No fair! How'd you do that?!" Kuroo shouts as my character did a combo move.

I smirk at him, "Button mashing for the win." I chuckle.

Kuroo laughs and lightly pushes me as Kenma comes back.

"Here." Kenma says, handing both me and Kuroo each a soda.

We all open our cans and clink them together before taking our first sips.

Kenma sits down on the end of the bed, "What?" I ask as I realize Kuroo staring at me.

"Nothing." Kuroo grins, keeping his gaze focused on me.

"Just tell her you love her already." Kenma rolls his eyes, picking up Kuroo's controller.

"Don't look at me like that..you're making this harder.." I think to myself.

I smile at Kuroo and let myself fall backwards on the bed.

Kuroo looks over at me, grabbing my hand and holding it tight.

"I love you Y/n."