4

He looks at me amd a little bit startle. I notice his embrace in the girl loosen. The little girl turns to me, then looks at him.

"Poppy, that Gege has saved me. ..!" The girl says,.pointing her finger at me.

Xiao Zhan puts the girl down and still holding her hand, he walks up to me.

"Bo! Are you trying to be a hero? You are injured all over your body!" Suddenly Jackson comes up,makes Xiao Zhan stops walking to approach  me.

I turn to Jackson who seems checking on my condition.

"I'm okay....!" I say, pushing him away to avoid Xiao Zhan thinks something strange between me and Jackson.

I turn to Xiao Zhan again who begins to come closer to us. He smiles at me. I return his smile. His smile is so gorgeous that can makes me feel relax.

"Thanks for saving my daughter...." Xiao Zhan says after he reaches us.

So, he has the daughter. And she is the one he called as his girl. Then, his wife? Why she is not around while he has to work and look after their daughter?

"It's nothing....!" I reply.

"Cloud? Say thank you to Gege..!" Xiao zhan tells the girl.

"Thank you for saving me, Gege....?" The girl obeys him.

"Don't bother! He likes to play hero!" Jackson blurts out, snickering.

I glare and hiss at him. I turn to Xiao Zhan again and I  see him smiles. He comes down and squatting in front of us.

"Are you hurt?"  he asks, grabbing my hand.

I feel like there is an electricity electrocutes me when he touches my hand which makes me retrieve my hand back.

"I-I'm fine....?" I say, stutter.

"Your hand bleeds....!" Says Xiao Zhan, taking my hand again.

I feel my hand is trembling to his touch. It's embarrassing, though. And I don't want him to think that I feel awkward by his touch, which it is.

I know Jackson is watching me being awkward in front of Xiao Zhan. I can see from the way he looks at me and Xiao Zhan alternately, with a slight smirk curls up on his lips.

"Come! I will take care of your wound. My house is around here...! I have the first aid at home...!" Says Xiao Zhan, intentionally.

"Uh... No-no need. I'm fine..." I try to decline softly. I pulls my hand again,but Xiao Zhan seems gripping on it and doesn't want to let go.

"Aiya! Bo! Stop saying that you are fine when you are not! Your wound need to be treated!" Jackson splutters.

"Yeah! You both can come over to my house and we can have some tea. My daughter will be very please to have you at our house. She often feels lonely at home...!" Says Xiao Zhan.

"Get up,Bo! Are you waiting to be carried?" Jackson pats my shoulder and gets up.

The way he embarrasses me is excellent. I forgot that I still sitting on the ground and make them to squat around me.

"I'll help you...!" Xiao Zhan says, sneaking his hand under my armpit.

"I-I can by myself....!" I say quickly, before he scoops me.

"Awh! Okay...." Xiao Zhan replies.

I glare at Jackson who sniggering.

"Come! This way! Cloud! Come here, Baby ...!" Xiao Zhan calls his daughter.