𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

ALYSAA WOKE UP in vinnies bed, for the third day in a row. it was almost sad to her however, she went from being his girlfriend to his hookup buddy. she was set to change that though, her and vinnie had chemistry, and she was sure of it. she looked over to see vinnie sleeping, and she smiled and quietly went downstairs to find something to eat.

she saw kio in the kitchen, who shot her a dirty look.
"someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed." she scoffed.
kio looked up from his phone and said, "shut up, you know exactly what you're doing. cher is one of the nicest people i know, she doesn't deserve this." alyssas facial expression softened, "what do you mean?"
"cher's at home visiting her parents, and you're fucking her boyfriend?"
alyssa covered her mouth with her hand, "oh my god."

INSTAGRAM DMS BETWEEN ITS.ALYSAAA AND CHERWILLIAMS

its.alysaaa
i'm so sorry

its.alyssa
i don't know if you'll see this, but i just want you to know i've been hooking up with vinnie. he told me he was single. i'm so sorry, i didn't mean to hurt you

cherwilliams
huh?

cherwilliams
is this some kind of sick joke? because it's not funny

its.alysaaa
vinnie was my ex, but our breakup was mutual and we stayed friends. i saw him the other day, we started talking and i ended going back to his place.

cherwilliams
what the fuck

cherwilliams
he's following you

cherwilliams
thank you for your honesty, i appreciate it so much

its.alyssaaa
of course, i'm so sorry about all this, i wish you the best

cher put her phone down as sobs started to escape her mouth. she covered it with her hand to try and stop herself, but she couldn't stop. she sunk to the floor, sobbing as loud as she could, over the same boy she kept letting break her heart.

meanwhile, vinnie had just woken up, and his thoughts immediately went to alyssa. he smiled and turned to his side, but alyssawasbt there. he went downstairs and saw kio, "hey where's alyssa?"
"she went home." kio mumbled. "oh, okay." vinnie walked back upstairs, and grabbed his phone.

imessage
alyssa

alyssa
you've got to be kidding me
vinnie i cant believe you.
why would you hurt your girlfriend like that?
i never would've pegged you as a cheater
this is over lol.
tell your girlfriend i said sorry one last time

vinnie
hol on
wym?

alyssa
oh my god
i know you're still with your girlfriend
tf out of my phone

vinnie
alyssa wait
not delivered
please
not delivered

vinnie sighed, running his hand through his hair.

facetiming cher👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨...