I met you in my dreams

I woke up to my dad telling me to wake up

As I was done getting ready for today I had idea and involved me going into the woods
"Father I have an idea." "Y/n How many times do I have to tell you no going into the woods!-" "Father it's not that how about today I deliver the bread and cakes and all goods today." "Actually that's an amazing idea here let me go get you a basket!" "Ok."

I finished delivering all the goodies
Then it was my time to shine and go into the woods

As I was making my self go into the woods I see little ciders and other amazing stuff then I hear the bushes russel I look back but nothing is there but then when I turned around I come face to face with a wolf but not just any wolf a very handsome wolf

"How come someone as rare and beautiful come all this way to come into the woods?" "That is none of your business Mr.wolf." "Oh please call me finn Mr.wolf was my father's name until someone killed him what a horrible thing it was." "Well I'm so sorry for your loss, how old were you?" "I was just in my mother womb when that happened...wait a secound I feel like I've seen you before?" "Me too...wait I've seen you in my dreams before." "Me too!...well I think a pretty lady deserves theses."

"*gaps* I've never seen these before, they are so beautiful , where did you get it?"  "Well I plant them."     "Well looks like I'm coming to you for these beautiful flowers." "Then what will I have?" "How about deserts?" "Perfect!"  "Well I must be going." "Wait! Will I see you again?" "Once soon a dream, I guess!"

And just like that I was gone