chapter 1" its not what it looks like''

Hopes pov

I was looking for Josie, I can't believe I kissed her. I guess I always kinda liked her but when she got involved with Penelope I knew I was too late , and to just move on i eventually when i got involved with Landon but now that i know Jo has feelings for me or at least i think she does maybe me and her will have a chance together . as i'm walking to her room i feel someone grab me from behind and push me into one of the closet for a second i thought it was Josie but when i turned around it was Penelope . I was shocked because she was supposed to be in Belgium for her mother's work but i guess she's back the first thing that came to my mind was Josie because with her first love but before i could think of anything else i notice Penelope is giving me the death stare i say.

"What on earth do you think you're doing? Why am i here?"

She ignored everything and replied with

"you need to leave Josie alone you're not good enough for her"

she said it flat as day . I was in shock what did she mean, had Josie told her about the kiss? I was just standing there in complete shock for about 30 seconds before saying

"what are you even talking about ".

Penelope rolls her eyes

"look i know u kissed my girl and its whatever who wouldn't wanna kiss her but your gonna leave her alone from now"

I'm still honestly in shock that she knew i genuinely wanna know how she found out and even more why she thinks i would just let go of josie that easily but that's when she said

"And before u try and come up with a reason to stay in her life id think about all the people you would lose and hurt if it word got around to school about you guys little kiss i don't think that bird boy of yours would be to happy"

Penelope got turned around quickly smiling ear to ear as she walked out of the door . I was just standing there in complete shock. Who does she think she is? I'm Hope Mikaelson, THE TRIBRID daughter of Klaus Mikalson and Hayley Marshall. Does she know that? ugh i was so upset what do i do ? I can't let Landon find out about the kiss from Penelope . But i can't just kiss Josie and never talk to her again i mean she kissed back so she obviously feels something for me . But what if Penelope was right, I don't deserve Josie. She's such a kind hearted person and I would eventually end up hurting her and I don't know if I would be able to handle that . Without realizing it tears started rolling down my eyes I couldn't stop crying. I have to pick between Landon and Josie . Honestly it's such a easy answer its Josie obviously it's Josie its always been her but i can't be with her me and her just would never work im a tribrid and one of these days i might have to make a decision like i did with the malavore pit and i would never want to put her through the pain of losing someone so as much as i hate it i'm gonna let Penelope win . I wipe my face when Landon comes running to me.

''Hope are you okay?

he clearly saw the tears

"yea im good i quickly say"

as i try and leave before i could walk two steps he grabs my arm and looks me in the eyes

"Hope whats wrong"

I wiped a few of my tears off my face

"i think we need to break up".

Landon's eyes widen. I hear a gulp in the back of his throat

"What"

his eyes start to water he was obviously holding back tears , i touch his am when he sofly says

''What do you mean break up''

he looked down and pulled his arm away from me

"If that's what you want, hope then ok".