Chapter 3 New Life

(timeskip 10 years)
Xxxxxxxxxx

Mihawks pov
Ever since I saw everyone again I was happy my parents said that they would leave most of my training to Dracule Mihawk and so I decided to try and surpass him with the sword Mina once had, the yubashiri. My dad told me that I would have to get my own swords I also have little brother now his name is komino

 My dad told me that I would have to get my own swords I also have little brother now his name is komino

He is a lot like mom and he can be scary sometimes he's also tough. Anyways I usually visit hinata every 2 years I'm actually happy. I also ended up eating the lightning lightning fruit

 I also ended up eating the lightning lightning fruit

So now I can turn into and create lightning at will

(Minato pov day after menma and uzumes 6th birthday)
I was busy doing some paper work when sensei came "sensei how are you?" "I'm fine Minato I'm here to talk about the the prophecy" "really don't worry menma and uzumes training is going great" "that's the thing it has changed into a group of prophecy and those people will be the children of great pirates" "what?!" "and it changed at exactly 3pm yesterday" "that's when I named menma and uzume the Uzumaki and namikaze clan heads" "that's suspicious I got to go bye"
I ended up heading home as fast as I could to tell kushina when I told uzume menma and kushina they were shocked I told them to bring Mihawk out of his room we called him down no answer we opened his door he was not there we saw a note kushina read it aloud
Dear worthless jerks
I have left and found people to take care of me bye bye you......
Signed Mihawk"
I asked "um kushina why did you skip the rest of the letter?" "because there are things on this letter that are not meant for childrens ears nor should even be said" I read the letter "when the heck did he learn all these curse words?" "I don't know more importantly where is Mihawk.
Mihawks pov
I am now 16 years old ace ate the flame flame fruit and all of us have gotten much stronger we have all master haki and I have almost mastered the santoryu I'm not on my dad's level but I am developing the inazuma santoryu we also learned a lot of jutsus and saved wave country from Gato and became ninja of wave anyway we're all on the thousand sunny playing poker a messenger bird from wave came I read it "oh my gosh" "what" ace asked me "we have been invited to participate in the chunin exams" "that's great Yassop said" it's in konoha" "oh that's why" I said "we should go there I want to become a chunin" "us too"
(timeskip arriving in konoha)
Xxxxxxxxxx
"Halt state your business" kotetsu said I told him were here for the chunin exams and were from wave we gave him our ID then we walked to the hokages office we knocked on the door we heard come in and went in the fourth hokage said "ah you must be the ninja from wave may I have your names?" "I'm Belmedere" "I'm Ace" "I'm Yassop" "I'm Yanbei" "I'm Senku" "I'm Santo" "I'm Tanuki" "and I'm Mihawk" Minatos eyes widened "your name is Mihawk?" "yes my parents are big fans of swordsmen" "oh you're all dismissed" ace asked me hey Mihawk you know any good food places here" "there is a good barbecue place around here" "OK LET'S GO" "you don't have to shout we're right here" they had some barbecue the Uzumaki namikazes were also having barbecue senku said "Mihawk Ace don't talk with your mouth full" the Uzumaki namikazes were sitting right behind them uzume said "hey you do you know you have the same name as a demon" "no but do you know I have the same name as one of the greatest swordsman in the world" "what" "Dracule Mihawk I think he was the person who that guy you're talking about was named after, now leave us alone and mind your own business we're having barbecue" "fine"
(timeskip 2 days)
Xxxxxxxxxx
No ones pov
All the ninja were at the chunin exam building they were led into a room "OK then it is time for the written test no cheating if you are caught cheating you fail if you fail the tenth question you fail the whole exam begin" every one of the NG strawhats (next generation strawhats) used observation haki to predict everything that Sakura would write and wrote it down in a few seconds each finishing at different amounts of time and naruto just went to sleep in 3 seconds
(Timeskip forest of death)
Xxxxxxxxxx
Anko was explaining on how to pass this portion of the test all the teams entered into the forest of death Mihawks team needed a heaven scroll so they found uzume and menmas team belmedere took their heaven scroll and left without them noticing then they headed to the tower opened the scrolls and went to rest
(timeskip 4 days)
Xxxxxxxxxx
Team 7 had arrived uzume I'm still confused on how you could have lost our heaven scroll" menma said
(timeskip preliminary round)
Xxxxxxxxxx
Yamanaka ino vs haruno sakura
The fight began after 5 minutes belmedere said "this is the most pitiful fight I have ever seen" every other girl agreed "this fight is a tie" the proctor called out
"next Inazuma Kiba vs Rorona D Mihawk" kurenai said "hmph you don't stand a chance Mihawk you should give up" "hm did you say something?" Mihawk jumped down to the ring "begin" Kiba ran at Mihawk, Mihawk just knocked him on the head with his left hand and Kiba was sent flying into the wall and knocked out the winner is Rorona Mihawk kurenai was shocked he didn't even unsheeth his sword when Mihawk came back up kurenai yelled "you can't do that to my student" "ma'am this is the preliminary round the only ways to win is if you kill your opponent they give up or you beat them up if you don't want him to get beaten up then you shouldn't have signed him up in the first place now leave me alone I'm having soda" he took out a bottle of cola and drank from it then he dropped down on the floor kurenai was about to call for help when senku stopped her he took out a bottle of soda shook it and immediately shoved a bit in Mihawks nose after a loud scream from Mihawk he woke and stood up. All the other strawhats won their matches easily and sasuke lost against tanuki. Next is uzume vs Mihawk sasuke says "I may have lost but Mihawk stands no chance against uzume" "I'll take that bet each person in our team pay you 700 beri if Mihawk loses if uzume loses everyone on your team including your sensei will pay me 700 beri" "deal" uzume and Mihawks match has begun Mihawk punched uzume and she went flying into the wall and was knocked out Kushina yelled "you can't treat my daughter that way I challenge you if you win everyone on my daughters team will pay you 2000 beri when I win you and your team give up being ninja" "deal" "your team mate just bet your ninja career" sasuke said then ace grinned and said "then he just has to win"