Chapter 2

It has been 2 months since daya had left for mission. Abhi miss him everyday, every second and always pray for safety of his bear in his heart.

One fine morning:

All officers were working while some have their gaze glued on computer screen and some reading files where Senior Inspector can be seen making his way towards acp sir's cabin. He softly knocked and after getting permission came inside and sat at chair.

Abhi: Sir yeh handling him a file Parkash ki file hai kal iss  ki hearing hai court mein meine file check kar li hai ikk baar app bhi check kar le aur sign kar de

Acp nodded and after around 10 minutes signed the file and gave file back to abhi.

Acp: Abhijeet yeh file tum freddy ko de do wo HQ mein submit kar dega file.

Abhi nodded and move out of cabin after mouthing a silent "thank you". He gave the file to freddy who leaves bureau instantly to fulfill his senior's order. Abhi again sat back on his desk and smile whole heartily seeing his and his bhai's photo on the desktop screen of his PC.

Flashback:

It was sunday means a holiday from all crimes and cases for senior inspectors. Their Aashiyana was though silent which was not a usual thing, actually the chottu kid of CID was sleeping where the elder one can be seen sitting in lounge doing some file work and Dr Aakash common friend of duo was also sitting there reading the newspaper. Abhi was engrossed in his work and suddenly stand up with a loud scream. He hurriedly ran towards his buddy's room and Aakash also followed him. Daya was dipped in sweat and was panting. He moved towards him.

Abhi: Daya kya hua sab theek hai koi bura sapna dekha kya daya was panting kuch nhi huya relax. Tu rukh mein paani lekar aata hu

He started to move but daya holds his wrist and hug him resting his head on his chest. Abhi wrapped his arms around him and starts ruffling his hairs to make him calm. They were looking so cute in each other arms. Aakash instantly clicked their photo and adore their cuteness and bonding.

Flashback over

His trance of thought broke with some sound. He looked and found Ramesh (their security watchman) standing. He move towards him.

Abhi: Ramesh tum yaha koi kaam tha
Ramesh: Ji sahab yeh handling him an envelope Koi mere desk par chod kar chala gya ass pass kafi dekha par koi mila nhi
Abhi: took that envelope tum kha the jab koi yeh envelope rakh kar chala gya
Ramesh: Sahab mein paani lene gya tha jab vapis aaya tab dekha yeh envelope vaha par rakha hai
Abhi: Theek hai lekin aage se dhayan rkhna

Ramesh nodded and left from there. Abhi again sat on his desk and start examining the envelope. It was a simple envelope without any sender name and address. At right side of envelope only few lines were written.

To: Senior Inspector Abhijeet
CID Mumbai
Apka Shubhchintak

He was about to open the envelope but his sight caught an unusual thing.

Acp Pradyuman was roaming to and fro in his cabin with some frown and worry expression pasted upon his face. His face pinched, eyes darting in concern. He was checking his phone at every intervals. Abhi leaves envelope in his drawer and move towards acp's cabin. He knocks and enter inside.

Abhi: Sir acp looked at him sir app pareshan hai koi problem hai kya
Acp: Hn abhijeet pareshan hu mein samajh nhi aa rha kya karu
Abhi: Sir app agar chahe to mujhe bta skte hai