Chapter 4

Abhijeet read 2nd riddle:

Pata lagao bhojo to jaane,
Ho tum kaamyaab, Ho tum siyaane.

*Samundar hai par paani nhi,
Jungle hai par ped (tree) nhi,
Registaan hai par rett nhi,
Ghar hai par ithe (bricks) nhi.*

Pata lagao bhojo to jaane
Ho tum kaamyaab, Ho tum siyaane.

Rajat- ik aur riddle

Abhijeet- ab yeh kya paheli hai He was too irritated. He wanted to just crumble that paper and throw it away. He sighted helplessly and move towards his desk leaving the riddle paper on table. He sat down on desk and held his head in his hands and two lone tears slipped from his eyes. He was scared, scared of losing his "bhai", his "prankster", his "chotuu kid", his "only relation". Senior Inspector from whome the underworld shrills and shivers, was scared today.

Team looked at him and feel sad for their seniors. All looked towards Acp with hope that now only he could assure and give strength to him. Acp nodded and move towards him and pat his back to make him calm and sat in front of him and held his hands.

Acp- Abhijeet yeh waqt harne ka nhi hai, abhi sirf ik riddle solve ki hai yeh humari 2nd riddle hai aur naah jaane kitni aur riddles ka samna karna hai daya ko bachaane ke liye. Daya waha par beth kar sirf tumhari raah dekh rha hoga ki uska bhai aayega aur usse lekar jay....

He was cutted by ringtone of his own phone. "There is a message for you"
Was written acp opened the msg and found a video and become shock to see the video. He stood up in horror.
Abhijeet also stood up where as team looked at each other with confusion.

Abhijeet- Sir kya baat hai app esse.. Sir kuch boliye kiska msg hai please sir

Acp just forward his mobile to abhijeet. Abhijeet grabbed his mobile with confused look and start seeing the video

Video was of a dark and dull place. It seems like a small room, no not like a small room but a small glass chamber. A well built healthy man was sitting in chamber again it was none other than DAYA. (Abhijeet closed his eyes in helplessness and pain) Daya was breathing heavily. Dipped in complete sweat drops, panting, trying to gain more oxygen, trying to move, opening his mouth for more air can be seen through daya's movements. Daya looked towards camera and smiled tearly with some unspoken words which only his "Abhii" can understand. And video ends with blackout.

Abhijeet keep staring towards the phone. Suddenly his whole energy vanished and his legs denied to carry him, he was about to fall but acp hurriedly held him and make him sat on chair. Rajat gave him glass of water where acp rubbed his back and made hum drink some water. Abhijeet was sitting silently till then. Acp hug him whereas abhijeet just hid himself in his arms like a frightened kid. After few moments, he separate him from hug and wipe his face.

Acp- Nhi abhii bilkul bhi nhii mujhe bilkul bhi nhi pasand ki mera beta (abhijeet look towards him) uss gang se haar jaye nhi bilkul bhi nhi. Mein tumhara saath bilkul bhi nhi chodunga chahe kuch bhi ho jaye. Samjhe (Abhijeet nodded with a smile) abb ghar jao (seeing his protesting gaze) mujhe kuch nhi sunna chup chap chalo aur daya ki fikar mat karo tum jao rest karo team aur mein riddle solve karte haii (seeing abhi's gaze) please