--22--

I stretched my arms upwards, happy I finished another essay. Exams are coming up and with everything that's been going on, I need to knuckle down and focus. Sis had to have a couple days off from work after collapsing last time but now, after speaking further with Ray, her hours will now be changing.

I'm so happy, we'll get more time together because sis will be the new manager of the day café just a few blocks down. She'll be able to have breakfast with me again and at night we can actually say goodnight. I thought for a moment, placing my fingertips on my lips. I haven't said anything for so long and lately, I have the urge more and more. I wasn't to be able to vocalise how I feel to Yuto but I want to thank my sister for everything she's done.

When I first speak, I wonder who I should say my first words too? If I can that is? I gulped standing up and looking in the mirror. I gave myself a stare and slapped my cheeks. Maybe, I can practice in front of the mirror, and try just speak to myself.

Ah yes, that doesn't sound crazy. I opened my mouth, simply mouthing some simple things. 'Yu' once I felt comfortable with the 'Yu' I tried to get my mouth to mouth 'to'. I want to be able to do this. Even if no sound comes out yet just mouthing the words are a start, right? I can build up.

I wonder if my voice has changed. I was just hitting puberty when the incident happened. I jumped, falling onto my chair as my door knocked. Emi smiled, peering through and I nodded for her to come in. "Sorry, just wanted to bring you a treat," She was sweet as she brought me a tray of tea and cake. The cake looked amazing, I couldn't help but take the fork and take a mouthful. Instantly the flavours ran across my taste buds, tickling all the sensations. This is delicious! "You like it?" I nodded rapidly. "Awesome. We're looking to make these a special in the new café. It's a shame I won't be working closely with Ray anymore."

I grabbed my laptop, which was currently open to some videos and pulled up a notepad. 'Why not arrange a meet up once a week?'

My sister giggled patting my head. "Would you be alright without me? I thought you were happy we get our nights together again," She said.

'I am happy,' I typed. 'But you still need your friends too.'

"When did you grow up," She pulled me into her chest hugging me tightly.

We were silent for a bit before she kissed the top of my head and leaving me to carry on with my homework. Yuto would be over soon to help me out while Emi is training with Ray. I can't wait to see him again. He's been busy preparing the exam rooms with the other teachers so we haven't been able to see each other a lot. Though I appreciate he would still want some distance between us until I graduate but I really want to know what it's like to be kissed on the lips.

I bet he has soft lips. My daydream began and I thought about all the things we can do once I graduate. Holding hands, kissing and even – my face began to burn and I threw myself onto my bed, grabbing my pillow and hugging it tight.

Just the thought gets my heart pounding. I pulled the pillow tighter to me, burying my face into it. Oh Yuto, why do you make me feel this way? You make me happy. Yuto, I think I'm falling in love with you.