The Letter

Hermione's POV

I woke up with a strong arm around my waist I look to see my husband of 16 years. A blond-haired man. Yes, I'm married to the "Amazing Bouncing Ferret" Draco Malfoy. I heard tapping on the window and saw a brown owl I remembered that that's my 'Mom' owl. I stood up and went to the window and took the letter from the owl and gave it a treat. I open the letter and smelt very strong perfume I instantly know who it's from.

𝑫𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝑯𝒆𝒓𝒎𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒆,

𝑾𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒆 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆𝒅(𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚) 𝒕𝒐 𝒊𝒏𝒗𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑮𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚 𝑹𝒆𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒅 𝒂𝒕 𝑺𝒍𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏𝑫𝒐𝒓 𝑯𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒍 𝒐𝒘𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒚 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑫𝑹𝑨𝑪𝑶 𝑴𝑨𝑳𝑭𝑶𝒀 𝒔𝒐 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒑 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝑫𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒐 𝑴𝒂𝒍𝒇𝒐𝒚 𝒊𝒔 𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒐𝒓 𝒊𝒏 𝑬𝒏𝒈𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒅. 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒆 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒅𝒐𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒋𝒐𝒊𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂 𝑩𝒐𝒚𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅/𝑯𝒖𝒔𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒌𝒊𝒅𝒔 𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒚 𝒂 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒍𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒓.

𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒂𝒖𝒏𝒕 𝑪𝒆𝒄𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒂 𝒙𝒙

(July 28-August 3)

I sigh and felt arms wrap around my waist I look around and see Draco "What is it?" he asks me "An Invite to the granger Family Reunion" I say "You Don't want to go?"He asks I nodded then we hear Scorpius and Lyra shout "Mom! Dad! we made breakfast!" I smile and we go down. "Kids were going to a Family Reunion," I said they furrowed their eyebrows "To where?" asked Lyra "The Granger Family," I said "When is it?" asked Scorpius "July 28 to August 3," I said, "Darling I have a business trip tomorrow to July 29," Draco said "Well you need to miss 2 days of the reunion," I said.

(July 28)

"Lyra! Scorp! We need to go!" I said they come running down and we go to one of our expensive cars.

297 words