The Arrival

Talia's POV

We arrived at the Hotel and saw my Grandparents My dad went to hug them I smiled at them and the Chase's  I just waved at them fakely because they were friends with beaver. Next Beavers parents arrived I smiled at them also did my sister. Then an expensive car parked in the reserved spot. A woman steps out along with a boy and a girl that looks 16. I walk up to the woman and say "Hi I'm Talia Granger model for HRM Clothing" she chuckled along with the teens I made a confused face "Didn't your mom ever tell you it's bad to lie Talia" she said, "Uhm who are you?"  I said "I'm Hermione," she said "BEAVER?!!!" I exclaimed, "Let's go to the hotel, shall we?"Beaver said. And we go to the hotel.

Hermione's POV

We go to the hotel and I notice two boys one brown-haired and the other black I instantly know who they are. "What are the two very looking Slytherins doing here?" I said approaching them they turn around and hug me "Mione!" they said, "What are you guys doing here?" I said "Well you know on July 31st we were wondering if we could use the Quidditch pitch as a surprise for Harry," Blaise said "And why are you here if could arrange that on your own," I said "Well it's a Slytherin vs Gryffindor," Theo said, "And? who will be playing" I said "The Hogwarts team you know the new ones," Theo said "Mom can I play?, I'm the Slytherin captain after all," Scorpius said "That's exactly why we're here so we can ask permission for Scorpious to play," Blaise said "But-" I said but was cut off by Blaise "Mione Scorpious is 16, not 11 plus he's played Quidditch multiple times he's even the captain" Scorpious and Theo nodded in agreement, I sigh "Fine, but if you get hurt you will not play again for 1 whole month" Scorpius nods and hugs me and said "Thank you mom" "Oh and Mione would you mind playing for the keeper in round 2," Blaise said, "There are 2 rounds?" I asked "Round two are just the oldies you know from 1999," Theo said "No, not doing it," I said "Well you have to persuade her later now let's go before Tori kills us" Theo whispers to Blaise "Bye Mione, Scorpy, and Ly," Blaise said and we hug them."Beaver?"Stephanie asked, "Yes, Stephanie?" I say "How do you know 2 of the hottest bachelor in England?" Talia asked "Youll know soon enough" They roll their eyes at me but I really couldn't care less. We walk up to the desk "Granger Family Reunion please" I say "HERMIONE!" exclaims Lavender "Hi Lav, How are you?" I ask "Brilliant, Anyway this the keys and yours," Lavender says she gave me my penthouse key. "I guess I'll see you all tomorrow," I say and hug my 'Mom' and 'Dad' also my grandparent and just wave at my 'Cousins' and 'Relatives'. Tomorrow is going to be a big day I thought before getting ready for bed also the kids.

Hi sorry for not updating I didn't think people would read this but here we are. Thank you so much for reading Granger Family Reunion x Long Lost Zabini. 

Mish❤️❤️❤️

552 words