chapter 3 troublemakers "ψ(`∇')ψ

I don't own avatar or korra

—————————————

(Third person)

The group left and ran to a boat and the boat people wouldn't let them pass korra told them who she was and that's were their little troublemaking begins.

(Korras POV)

I was running through the city with Jeikobu (Jacob), Shidoni (Sydney), Rukasu (Lucas) and Keitorin (Caitlon/Caitlin). Icsaw some triple threat triads. Then told them to follow me. There was something off about this group like they knew more then one element but it comes off stronger from Jeikobu and Shidoni. I stopped in an alley and hopped on a roof using fire Jeikobu did the same because he was nosy. He saw what I was looking at the triads. He put a fire ball in his hand and aimed then I saw Rukasu use water to get up here from a pouch on his side. Keitorin climbed up not having water to bend. I looked at Jeikobu to see he wasn't there I looked at Shidoni he pointed towards the ground and I saw Jeikobu smacking them with fire. Two water benders 4 fire Benders 6 earthbenders all launched at Jeikobu. I hopped down and bent the water at the fire benders Jeikobu sent the fire at the water benders then Shidoni came down and launched the earth back at the earth benders. I heard sirens behind us. Jeikobu was the first to go on to a roof using fire me next then Shidoni used earth and got up next to Jacob I hopped up then Keitorin used some of Rukasu water and they both got up here then we ran back to the boat before we could hop off the roof we are in cuffs and put in the back of a cop sato-mobile.

(10 minutes later)

We are being seated in an office then master tenzin was lookin at us we gave him a smile.

Okay how is it comment give me you're thoughts suggestions vote of you like it and way I'm outty