Falling

I was back in my room and Pan was angry at me, tapping his feet against the floor and pacing every now and again. I groaned, leaning back into my bed as he just glared. And he didn't glare much.

"I don't understand- what were you thinking?"

"Here I thought you were all about the fun times but you're lecturing me like an adult!"

He huffed. "Don't you dare say that to me."

"Well am I lying?"

"I thought you had died Y/N!"

It's true. After feeling so calm I had sort of blacked out, not enough air had circulated through me and I had fallen through the air. Pan had caught me, thankfully otherwise I would of been a pancake, and brought me back home. But he was now berating me and I felt like a child.

I scoffed. "You're not supposed to be like this..." I told him. "What happened to the confident egomaniac?!"

He was shot for words and then raised a finger. "Don't use big words against me Y/N-"

"I will use whatever I-"

A call came from outside my room and we froze. It was my mother calling my name, wondering what I was doing speaking to myself in the middle of the night. Or if I was speaking to myself or to someone else. I cleared my throat before answering. She just hummed, saying that I needed to shut up because I would wake the twins. I sighed and agreed, telling her a goodnight.

Pan looked at me in the eye not saying anything. I sighed. "I'm sorry."

"No I'm sorry," he dumped himself on the bed next to me and buried his face into his hands. "I've just never felt like that before. I feel terrible."

It was an awkward silence since I could never comfort people when it's like this, but I looped my arm around his shoulders and pulled him into an embrace. He tended, like I was, but he then relaxed. For a couple of minutes it was just me and him, and I found myself smiling. I was glad. Not that he was sad, of course not what kind of sadistic twat would I be if I was glad about that, but that I had found a friend. A true friend.

A knock came from my window and my head shot to it. The knock came from Tinker Bell who looked pissed. I remembered that she wasn't with us when we went soaring through the sky and regret sunk into my heart when her eyes widened at the sight of us. She had a small face, a small everything, but I easily saw the emotions running through her and with her mystical glow it seemed like it was shifting colour for everything she felt.

She then flew away and I let go of Peter. "Maybe you should go."

He looked at me and I looked back before he nodded. I didn't want him to go and I'm sure he didn't either but at the end of the night I needed to sleep. We both did. So when he flew off int the night, I let him go.

———
I wanted to have angry Peter but then I was just like shit he's not actually supposed to be angry and then I was like but then it can be contradicting but then I was like but he's still Ooc and then I shrugged and said fuck it

Hope you liked it lol