what you need to know

The picture on the cover of this book is of Aisha Yesufu a female protestor who stood against the Nigerian Police when they used tear gas on protestors during the ||ENDSARS protests.SARS is the Special Anti Robbery Squad of the Nigerian police tasked with addressing kidnapping, armed robbery, cattle rustling among others.
However, SARS has become a terror to Nigerian youths and rather than protect them it exports and bully them.
.
Many Nigerians have shared stories and videos on social media over the years of theft, rape and extortion carried out by this SARS unit and the government has allegedly " reformed" the unit in the last two years yet the rape cases, extortion and theft cases done by SARS officials are on the rise.
SARS operatives oppress, harass, extort and unlawfully detain Nigerian youths for wearing luxury items or driving a Benz, holding an iPhone among others.
October 7, 2020 Nigerian youths began a peaceful protest to end the SARS unit.
Recently, a young Nigerian named Jimoh was killed during the protest. While protesting peacefully at Abuja the Nigeria police force fired at the peaceful protesters and used tear gas on them. The struggle is still on social media and on the streets.

To be a part of this movement simply use the hashtag #endpolicebrutality #EndSARS #endpolicebrutalityinNigeria

Aisha Yesufu is my superhero.