S I X

"Oh, Harry Potter! I've never met someone hotter!" Draco sang, banging out an upbeat tune on the piano. "Oh, Harry! Lips red as a cherry, what I would give for one kiss, that would fill me with bliss..."

Clearly, Draco was thrilled with this new advancement in their relationship. He had been playing the piano for days, coming up with silly songs professing his admiration for Harry Potter. He sketched him even more frequently, scrawled 'Draco Potter' on the pages, surrounding images of Harry's face with tiny hearts. He had no idea what had overcome him. He felt 15, deeply infatuated with this man with next to no information about him. He knew that Harry was around his age, 23 or so, his father was a cop as well, and that he liked milk and sugar in his tea. Well, that was better than knowing nothing at all.

Draco had power cleaned the entire Manor, remembered Harry's unpleasant attitude towards the dusty piano. Yes, the entire Manor. It took about a day and a half, three hours of that he spent looking for the cleaning supplies and trying to figure out what each product was used for. It took a lot of blood, sweat and tears but finally the Manor was impeccably clean, Draco could practically see his reflection on the marble countertops. He felt very proud and accomplished.

He finished his song, feeling quite silly. He decided to go wash up the handful of dishes in the sink, as he wanted to keep on top of the cleanliness of the Manor. Through the window above the sink, Draco watched as the familiar black SUV came up the driveway. The butterflies in his stomach were having an absolute party as he dried his hands and went to meet Harry at the door.

Potter stood at the bottom of the steps. He was wearing regular clothes, dark jeans and a faded red sweatshirt. It seemed as though he was off duty.

"Harry?" Draco said tentatively.

"Malfoy, hi. I got off work early and I was wondering if you, um, needed to go to the store or anything like that?" Harry shoved his hands in his pockets and rocked on his heels.

"Taking me out when you're off work? What if I try to run away?" Draco asked with a smirk. Harry lifted the hem of his sweatshirt to reveal his badge and what looked like a taser. "Ah. Alright then, never mind. Looks like I'll have to save being a fugitive for another time."

Harry laughed. Actually laughed. It was a deep, rumbling laugh that came from his chest. It was the most beautiful thing Draco had ever heard.

"Sounds good. So, do you need anything?" Harry looked up at the blonde with raised eyebrows.

"I mean, I'm only out of milk, and I just use that for tea. I feel like I'll be okay..." Draco didn't want to seem desperate for a chance to spend time with Harry. Even though he was. Very, very desperate.

"We could go get some, maybe come back here? Have tea again? Or coffee, or anything, it is your house I suppose."

Draco's mind was reeling. What was this? What game was Harry playing? Where did the angry, gruff, no bullshit Harry go?

"Sure, sure. We can do that. Let me grab my things." Draco answered cautiously. He got his jacket, keys and wallet in a matter of seconds, then followed Harry to the vehicle. He hopped into the passenger seat and turned to Harry with a grin. Regardless of their dynamic, Draco enjoyed spending time with him. Even more so now, since the officer had decided to go a bit easier on him. Harry opened his mouth to say something, but was cut off by his cellphone ringing. He looked at the caller ID and turned to Draco with apologetic eyes.

"Hang tight for a second, Malfoy. I've got to take this." Harry got out of the vehicle and closed the door. Every now and then Draco could make out what he was saying.

"Yeah, work is fine, 'Mione... 8? Sure... Ron be there?... Malfoy, yeah...Actually with him now... It's fine... Charming, really... No, I won't!... Hermione!... Totally inappropriate... I could never... A criminal, 'Mione!... Sure...Love you too, bye."